Caitlin Williams at the Pearl Guide Ruckus

Oh GemGeek...how fitting a tribute this is! While I never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, Caitlin and I had many WONDERFUL private message conversations. She was so honest, thoughtful, and willing to offer candid advice...I can say, I am a much better pearl lover because of her!

Blaire, what a stunning tribute to Caitlin. Thank you for capturing how much she meant to so many ... and how much the Pearl-Guide community of people means to us. Well done, Blaire, well done. (((HUGS)))

It is a lovely tribute to dear Caitlin. Thank you for sharing the memories with us, Blaire.

Thanks for compiling this book of memories, Blaire! We will miss Caitlin so much.

Thank you for this lovely tribute, Blaire - you brought back such wonderful memories.

Caitlin contributed so much to the forum. Nice tribute GemGeek.

Thank you for all the photos, GemGeek. What a great lady. It was a nice trip down memory lane.

What a great tribute Blaire. Her free spirit and personality came though with the photos you chose.

A true tribute to Caitlin. Through everyone's posts and pictures I almost feel as if I knew her even though I have unfortunately never had the chance to attend a Rukus. I certainly have read her posts.

Lovely tribute, GemGeek, for a lovely woman! She will be sorely missed. Rest In Peace dear Caitlin.

GemGeek,

This is a beautiful tribute. Thank you!

Dear Blaire, thank you for this. What a lovely tribute! Caitlin will be so missed.

Back