Big Honking Pearls

Well hello, Wilma! Seeing them on gives a better perspective of the size. They have a great luster.

Wow BN, gorgeous. How do they compare with your Edison strand?

Do you have any SS to compare them to?

Wow BN, gorgeous. How do they compare with your Edison strand?

Do you have any SS to compare them to?

The round Edison has sharper luster and is whiter (I requested a cream baroque Edison). It glows and could be mistaken for SS.

The baroque Edison is beautiful with lovely shapes, skins, luster. This strand looks like fwp.

Here's a comparison pic (outer strand 11.5-15.8mm baroque Edison, inner 9.2-12.2mm round Edison). I'll post more pics later today.

PPEdcomp.jpg

Wow, they are entirely different animals. Thanks for the comparison photo, BN.

Thank you for the pictures. So interesting that they are both Edison but the glow is so different. Pearls are amazing.

Thanks for the comparison photos BN. I thought you might be buying duplicates, but these two strands are so completely different from each other. Both are beautiful in completely different ways.

Amazing comparison shots, Baby Nurse. So amazing how different they are, but equally stunning. You wear them well!

Oh wow, those round Edisons are like mirrors! Pretty pink sweater :)

Thank you everyone, for the kind words!

Here are a few more comparison photos.

Front strand: PP Baroque Edisons 11.5-15.8mm, Middle strand: PP round Edisons 9.2-12.2mm, Inner strand: PP Sheri's Screamers 6.5-8.5mm.

Pearl Paradise strands - two edison strands one high luster freshwater strand

comparing edison baroque edison round and regular high luster freshwater pearl paradise

Back