Big Honking Pearls

A few more...

Front strand: ripple pearls approx 17mm, next inner strand: PP baroque Edisons 11.5-15.8mm, next inner strand: PP round Edisons 9.2-12.2mm, next inner strand: PP Sheri's Screamers 6.5-8.5mm, innermost strand: PP baroque akoya 9.5-10mm

PPEdcomp3.jpg

PPEdcomp4.jpg

PPEdcomp5.jpg

Fabulous pearls and a GREAT photo...a real study in White Pearls!! It's interesting to see the various shades of white..from the photo the big baroque Edisons certainly show the creamy colour you requested ! The ripples are fabulous..huge and silvery white. And the round Edisons are wonderful! I will have to track down some of those..the luster on them is great..very sharp.

Is it possible to have too many strands of white pearls??..I think you have conclusively shown the world..No..it's not possible to have too many! They are all NECESSARY!

Fabulous photos BN! Now I need to find some round silvery whites! And yeah, they are all so different and necessary!

BabyNurse beautiful pearls!!! Love the comparison pictures. Your collection is unbelievably wonderful.

Spectacular show of white pearls, BN!! Love seeing the differences - each one a beauty!!

Wow, the different shapes,shades,textures, and sizes are so interesting together. Wonderful pictures.

Note to self: get more white pearls...lol

Love the photos. Thank you for the comparison. Also note to self.. I need more whites too.

What a wonderful collection of whites! I love them all. The ripples have a delicious silvery whites. So pretty.

Amazing pearls, my favourite are the screamers too, that luster! ��

Great comparison photos. I have the baroque akoyas and I love those but the screamers' luster are even better.It must be like wearing little light bulbs around the neck!

Anyone else got their giant pearls? Pls post pics if you have!

Oh wow! All those whites, just delicious...

Oh wow! Thank you for the comparison shots, BN. I vote with everyone else. You can never have too many white pearls. Hehehe! I can't begin to pick a favorite.

BN, thanks so much for posting the group shots. There is so much variety in "white" pearls. You have a stunning collection.

(Just when I think I don't need any more white pearls, you drag me back in, lol.)

Back