Big Honking Pearls

I also got one of the Edison strands. It is 11.7mm to 16.1mm. I can't wait to see this one in person.

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

KaySD looking forward to seeing your tin cup, and everyone else's giant strands as well.

These are too fun. I am really looking forward to photos, especially against skin!

I resisted the baroque Eddison strands, much as I love to have a Wilma Flintstone necklace as some of you may know.

However, I have come to realise in the past couple of years that I wear pendants a lot more than necklaces, and am saving up for some very nice and big pearls for pendants.

DK :)

Thanks for all you suggestions regarding the clasp. I'm still thinking but will update once the strands are in. Will be a while tho.

Anyone else got the giants? Was hoping more folks on the forums got it so that we get to see them again...

Did the 17mm biggie go to someone here?

I bought one of "the giants" !

It's 11.5-15.8mm, ivory with strong pink overtones.

5844_1_.jpg 5844_3_.jpg
Some pics with a pink sweater and a salmon sweater.
PPEdbaroques.jpg

PPEdbaroques1.jpg

PPEdbaroques2.jpg

PPEdbaroques3.jpg

Wow BN, they are truly humongous! They have a nice luster and look great on you. Can't wait to get mine.

Baby Nurse, you look lovely in your 'big honking' pearls!! Truly beautiful.

Wow BN they are so lustrous! Beautiful! Haha now you will have to take an updated "family shot" of all your white pearls!
Curious how the color & luster level looks like against the Edison, Baroque Akoya, Sheri Screamer, etc etc etc.
So BN if/when you are bored please indulge us and take some updated family shots!

And I can't wait to see the other strands!

Back