Anywhere to post pearls to sell?

Mitsucats

Hi, I have a grand of very nice blue akoyas from pp, they are now too short for my neck (19") . Is there any forum to post to sell them? Thanks. I just figure they can find a good home, they are wasting their beauty in my drawer,

Maybe, but I'd Le to fund another strand I'd prefer. Maybe diamonbistro? Any other sites. SOrry if off topic.

There is always eBay, but wherever you sell them, you may wish to post the link here. Maybe a P-Ger will want to bid or buy. :)

Hi there!
Someone could contact you directly, having read this, and buy it with PayPal, but the safest way to get the biggest audience is probably eBay.

We love those silver bue akoyas PP had a while ago. Can you post a photo?

We have had a number of mentions of them lately, so here is a chance to score!

Sure! I wasn't sure if it was permitted, but hey, great! I love them, but thy are too tight so I'd rather save up, see if I an buy something else. They are 19" long, that much I remember, I think they are 7mm pearls. Blue akoya's. I gan guarantee they are in perfect hale, not worn often. I am very impressed with the color, just gorgeous shimmery silvery blue. Here are some photos taken with my iPhone.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Photos how do you post them? I'm using an iPad mini & it doesn't seem to want to post I click on upload and nothing happens?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 38
Here's another picture ( mean, do I hate that pesky autocorrect!)

The photos (attachments) are pending approval.

You could also try uploading them to an album on your profile page and using the image link in your post. Maybe that wouldn't require waiting for approval?

Ok. I'm having a wee spot of trouble figuring it all out but I'll get there (curse that autocorrect!)
They re pretty, I figure someone else will give them a better home at this point.
image.jpgimage.jpg

If you don't want to wait for the photos to be approved by moderator, you could upload them to a hosting site (like Photobucket) and then use the image link in your post.

I don't know why some photos get pending status, esp from someone with more than two posts! Every once in a while, the program itself seems to decide to do this. LOL!

Hi, they are really lovely. Pp has better photos that do them justice.

Can I contact you directly? Diamondbistro is not working for me.
Not sure how to contact you. Hope this is acceptable.
betty577

I finally figujred out how to message you via the "Members" segment.
Hope to hear from you.
betty577

Perfect!!!

In case anyone is wondering about this thread, we are not supposed to use P-G to sell. However, private people (non-sellers) who have to sell something they bought through our member sellers- and as a once in a while thing- seems ok to me- As long as it is a once in a while thing. This is treading the edge of our comfort zone, so don't try to push the boundaries any further- as trying to sell a lot of pieces. Better to list them elsewhere and report the listing, here.

Back to add: We can't be responsible for any part of a transaction either. I personally recommend that any future parties to use Paypal for the money part.And it is better to go through a private message.

Last edited:
Back