amazing "Oceania" necklace

S

sleight

I was just flipping through the Lustre Lookbook and haven't gotten past pages 22-23. It's an amazing South Sea and South Sea keshi pearl and gemstone necklace from Autore. A masterpiece! And it breaks down into 32 parts which can be worn as brooches, pendants and a strand. Wow!

Here's the link to the online format. Just flip past the browless babe to page 22.

Whatever I expected to see, it wasn't that! That is an amazing piece... yes, it would be fun to see the parts separately.

I didn't see a price listed, heh heh. (If you have to ask....)

I am in awe *o* It's so beautiful!

It's as if someone crept into my mind while I slept and stole my dreams. ;)

...And it breaks down into 32 parts which can be worn as brooches, pendants and a strand

But, the question before us is, can these pieces be reassembled into a weapon of World Domination? :eek:

It's as if someone crept into my mind while I slept and stole my dreams. ;)

Man, that's a great statement!!!

Thanks, sleight, for sharing this necklace with us. It really does release me from the mundane. Jewelry doing what it does best!!!

CarolK

OMG poetic statements and World Domination all in one thread!

OMG poetic statements and World Domination all in one thread!

EXACTLY!! What could be better? I would promise to be a benevolent world dominatrix as long as it meant I could have all the pearls I wanted! :cool:

What a great necklace! I also really like the Chiffon Garden on page 25 and how it incorporates the akoyas.

It would be just my luck to drop a key piece down the drain!!

Trust me -- the world would stop and your dormant plumbing skills would snap into action! Of course, if you could afford that necklace, your butler would call the staff maintenance person to take care of it for you...:rolleyes:

It would be just my luck to drop a key piece down the drain!!

Hahahaha!!! I could see myself disassembling it and forgetting how to put it back together again. Maybe it's modular and you can reassemble it in different ways.

EXACTLY!! What could be better? I would promise to be a benevolent world dominatrix as long as it meant I could have all the pearls I wanted! :cool:

"Been there, done that."
-- QE I

The "Must-Have" SS/Tahitian ring on page 73 is to die for.

CarolK

Back