A Year of Pearls in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher:

Oh BAS I love your exquisite torsade and those lustrous keshi earrings! I lust after that, AND your delicate asymmetrical tin cup!

A little off topic, but the asymmetrical tin cut does wonderful things for your cleavage. I hope that didn't sound weird.

DAY 147:

WSS drops and Hanadama strand:

5-16-16 1.jpg

5-16-16 2.jpg

IMG 3354

5-16-16 4.jpg

Me, either. They are the most perfect drops ever. And the Hanadamas are gorgeous, too.

Beautiful pearls, BAS. Love those perfect SS drops.

DAY 148:

The set that started it all. DH bought this in Hong Kong -- strand-by-strand and then the clasp. I wore this set constantly for years:

5-17-16 1.jpg

5-17-16 2.jpg

DAY 149:

I am EXHAUSTED. My vacation begins June 29th...

5-18-16.jpg

I love the triple strand with the clasp in front. That's my kinda necklace!

And your ombre is amazing. I never like them in the glamour shots, but yours makes me want one.

I love the triple strand with the clasp in front. That's my kinda necklace!

And your ombre is amazing. I never like them in the glamour shots, but yours makes me want one.

I agree, BWeaves. I didn't find them appealing in glamour shots but it was someone else's neck shots that really sold me. It's a beautiful and unique set. And the circles are very light, despite having many pearls in them. The design is elegant, while being fun and modern.

Thank you -- All -- for your comments over the many months. I read and appreciate every single one, of course!

Back