A Year of Pearls in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher:

DAY 106:

Please excuse the interruption from our regularly programmed keshi.

Three times a year I am observed by my assistant principal and graded. Today was my second observation. I chose to do a Read-Aloud and the book I read was llama llama red pajama. I decided to dress like llama Mama so I wore a blue dress and large white ripple pearls:

llama llama red pajama mama.jpeg

3-10-16 2.jpg

3-10-16 3.jpg

3-10-16 1.jpg

Wonderful, BAS! Did any of the children (or the assistant principal) pick up on the dress and pearls reference?

The AP asked if I was trying to impress her with my dress. I said I was dressed as llama Mama! One of my students commented, during the Read-Aloud, that I was wearing pearls like llama Mama!

~ NEWSFLASH ~

Unexpected and last minute dinner with Jeremy and Hisano required a change of pearls, but of course!!!

3-10-16 with Hisano.jpg

That's great, BAS ... the AP got the message the children were paying attention to you and the story!

Great dinner photo, ladies! Oh, how I love those green pearls, BAS :)

WHOOA!! (clutches pearls!)

Is Hisano wearing the amethyst version of the Finostrino necklace? Is that the one that is for sale?

WHOOA!! (clutches pearls!)

Is Hisano wearing the amethyst version of the Finostrino necklace? Is that the one that is for sale?

Feel free to ask her. I have no idea...

DAY 107:

Back to our regularly scheduled keshi program. I ended the week with a simple and lovely metallic multi-color keshi rope I doubled over my head. I paired the strand with metallic souffle earrings with eternal findings:

3-11-16 1.jpg

3-11-16 2.jpg

3-11-16 3.jpg

OOOO, lovely.

How's the weight of the souffle's on your earlobes?

Souffles are hollow, therefore very light. I don't notice their weight when I wear them at all.

Good to know. I have some plump 12 mm drops that are my earlobes limit and I like their size, but I'd love to go bigger as long as they aren't heavier. Your earrings are lovely. I love the diamond hoop look at the top.

DAY 108:

I was visiting my father, who is extremely ill, in the ICU today and didn't go to work. I'll post this picture in lieu of a pearl shot today. Me with my mother, father and daughter in 2014:

Me and Mommy, Daddy and Pia September 26, 2014.jpg

Oh, BAS ... I love that photo. Sending you and your family big HUGS.

Back