A reintroduction, with pearls!

JillM

Community member
Hello all! I've been a member here for ages but I rarely post so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. I'm terribly introverted so I'm more apt to read than speak up but I'm going to try! I live in Seattle with my husband -- our two children have flown from the nest so I have more time these days for obsessing over pearls and my lowly beading adventures. I met up with Pattye a few weeks ago down in Portland, we had coffee and she introduced me to a wonderful store that sells a lot of pearl jewelry. Pattye brought eye candy with her, including some Sea of Cortez mabe earrings and SoC strands which were just gorgeous. Not to mention the three beautiful freshie strands she was wearing!

So, in the spirit of eye candy, what fun is a reintro without something to look at? Here is my newest acquisition, just came in the mail last night and I've hardly taken it off. It's from Lugana's shop http://nomorepearls.com and is an early birthday gift from my husband.

image0.jpg
image1.jpg
Put it on last night, the colors show up well against my white tee:
image3.jpg
Wearing it today:
image2.jpg

I'm just in love with all the shapes and subtle ombre. I feel like I will be wearing this one a lot!

Lastly, I have a small Etsy shop, which Pattye encouraged me to share on P-G, I just have to figure out how to set up my signature. But I'm really just here to share in all things pearl related!

Welcome back! :)

To create or edit your signature just click on "Settings" at the top of this page, then you'll see in the sidebar where you can click to Edit Signature.

What a pretty strand of pearls! Love the shapes and colors. Great length as well.

Don't be a stranger, now. Love the eye candy.

Welcome back, JillM! The soft colors of your strand is very appealing!

Hey, Jill! So glad you checked in! That is a well-done ombre necklace and long enough for you to view when wearing! Having an amazing pearl-focused store like Trios Studio 20 minutes from my home is bliss, and to share it with another "Nacre Covered Nut" is perfect!

Welcome! You met a great person and wonderful source of pearl knowledge! Nice keshi strand too. I like the neck shots because you get a feel for the size of the pearls.

Sounds like a mini ruckus -- and you couldn't have a better companion. Love the ombre necklace!

That is a beautiful necklace- such pretty colors and luster. You ladies must have had a fun time. :)

I love the ombre' look. The pearls look great on you. Interesting shapes.

It's a gorgeous necklace JillM, such lovely colors and shapes. Welcome back.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! "Nacre covered nuts," LOL. Pattye, I'm still thinking about a pair of keshi studs I saw at Trios, I may have to go back next time I'm in town. It was a delight to see a store with so many pearly choices!

Hope to see you very soon, Jill! So few jewelry stores have significant pearl offerings; Trios is unique in this way! And I must say, Jill, your etsy store has lovely photos and wearable pearl/gemstone pieces ~ y'all pop over, have a look and give some hearts!

Jill your Etsy shop looks lovely! My inner magpie is eyeing the tourmaline and garnet pieces...

Thank you, Pattye! It's looking more and more like I won't be coming down to Gem Faire, what with the Corona virus and all. I wonder if they will cancel down there -- I imagine with our new restrictions on public gatherings that the one up here will be canceled for sure.

IrisSL, thank you! I have a hard time controlling my inner magpie, LOL. Keep an eye out for my upcoming one day sale on my birthday, March 16th if you are tempted.

GemFaire and Intergem shows are both cancelled for March in our area, Jill.

Back