a "loot" necklace

jeanpn

Community member
Hello all!
Here are some pictures of my ?loot? strand from Pearl Paradise. When I saw this picture: https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28356&postcount=38 I didn?t think it was mine because the colors were so different from what I remembered. It just goes to show you how different pearls can appear in different light. Here are my own photos:
Best wishes,
Jean

Attachments

• necklaceA.jpg
    necklaceA.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 34
  • necklaceC_1.jpg
    necklaceC_1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 35
  • necklaceD_1.jpg
    necklaceD_1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 34
  • necklaceE_1.jpg
    necklaceE_1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 38
Ooh, very nice. I definitely like the ball clasp - which is it - the laser?

Thank you, yes it is the laser clasp. I'm not sure gold was the right color for these pearls, but I suppose I could change it when they're restrung, eventually.
Jean

Wow Jeanpn!
Amazing pearls. As a farmer I can assure you that those pearls came from a very large number of others. The peacock greens are luscious. Your photos kill it BTW.
Jeremy, I suspect your camera was on the "sunlight setting," making the photo pink, when it should have been set to the "tungsten setting" most likely. I learned this recently in my own photos.

Thank you, yes it is the laser clasp. I'm not sure gold was the right color for these pearls, but I suppose I could change it when they're restrung, eventually.
Jean

Lovely pearls, Jean. Beautiful colours and good photos! Congratulations!:)

Wow Jeanpn!
Amazing pearls. As a farmer I can assure you that those pearls came from a very large number of others. The peacock greens are luscious. Your photos kill it BTW.
Jeremy, I suspect your camera was on the "sunlight setting," making the photo pink, when it should have been set to the "tungsten setting" most likely. I learned this recently in my own photos.

Thank you, Josh. Here's the irony: I'm red/green color deficient. I have much more difficulty seeing the green (and red) than others. I wonder if that's why I'm attracted to it? I took a lot of photos to try to get the color right, but the bottom line is, I'm just not the best judge of that. I've really enjoyed looking at your photos. You're growing amazing pearls! Keep the photos (and the pearls) coming!
Best wishes,
Jean

Your necklace is beautiful. I love the peacock greens. What size are the pearls?

Wow, Jean!

What a prize! It is gorgeous, enjoy!!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

WOW. You are very lucky to have such a great strand!

The clasp style, BTW is called Stardust...has a rough feel. I have one in white gold.

Truly beautiful pearls. I hear them calling to me :D

I'm losing control with this whole pearl thing. I actually have a strand Kirsten is tempting me with and... I... can't... resist...

another loot strand

another loot strand

This is my loot necklace. I really love the barrel-shaped pearls.

Attachments

• IMG_2685_1_2_1.jpg
    IMG_2685_1_2_1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2687_1_1.jpg
    IMG_2687_1_1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2296_1_2_1.jpg
    IMG_2296_1_2_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3110trim.jpg
    IMG_3110trim.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3112trim.jpg
    IMG_3112trim.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Wow these Loot strands are so beautiful!

Jean your strand is amazing--your photographs are wonderful.

Hanaleimom-wow! What size are yours?

Cathy - they are gorgeous! Well done! Again! You have some fabulous pearls in your collection now!

Cathy,

beautiful colours and the shape suits your neck. The largest ones must be around 12,5 -13 mm.

Those are beautiful - luscious - wear them in good health!

Amazing colors. Great work! Hope you enjoy every second with them! 8mm to 10mm is the perfect size. Probably for anyone although pearl size is definitely a very personal issue. Post a picture of them on?
barbie

Back