365 Days of Pearls

Stunning combination! I don't remember that rope in Hong Kong!

It was in the Japanese section at Pearl House. I came across it 10 minutes before Jeg and I left for the airport (3 days early because of the typhoon.:( )

I know, cricketbug, I know. Plus I torture myself with the PP (cover your eyes, Jeremy) refresh button.

Then, as if that isn't enough pain, Kamoka, Bweaves and her Kojima refresh button...

..But listen cricket, spring and summer are coming, so take heart; babynurse will put away the cashmere sweaters and then the only torment will be her pearls.? Oh, no what was I thinking??? I love looking at her sweaters and pearls! Waaaaaaah, oh, the conflicted soul.

Ah, who am I kidding? We just need to toughen up, and get very Zen. Because I'm grateful, lucky BN puts up these posts and pictures.

Lisa you have such a way with words! I always laugh when I read your posts! The cashmere goes well with the pearls but I wear it to survive winter here. It’s. So. Cold.

A few days ago when I posted this, you said the look reminded you of a snowy bunny. These are our pet bunnies and they match the color scheme!

453D23B6-2E33-473E-804C-5BE938EE13AF.jpg

Couscous is the fluffy white male on top. Maple is the short-haired white and brown female on the bottom. They adore each other. Despite how it looks, Maple’s the one who wears the pants in this relationship.
80B84D64-9669-49BA-864E-C7D0946B9C22.jpg

You are amazing. They go well together, indeed!

Last edited:
Couscous left (male), Maple right (female). Couscous is a mini lop and Maple is a mini Rex. As I mentioned they adore each other, which works out ok because they’ve been neutered/spayed.
4184EF90-2613-48F5-9F13-069F1445A74A.jpg

Day 325:

Tahitian and South Sea rope from Rio Pearl, Tahitian and South Sea Keshi rope from Kojima Pearl, Tahitian dangles from Pearl Paradise.

29C93271-4BCE-4CB4-8A88-3D83D5B590C3.jpg

CE1C3220-0A7E-495E-8C8A-4D7EFD57733D.jpg

B8C5090C-AB1B-43DD-A645-270EECE9C4D7.jpg

74E3CC1F-2446-4A18-A218-7C0771F1FA4F.jpg

018722A1-EB6E-4474-86E7-C12142A6691B.jpg

D410D1B7-C48A-4F9E-B3D5-B7EB1A5B609F.jpg

99D1230C-21E8-4316-B121-5B57BD710084.jpg

47FBAB23-DB33-472A-A5D7-F2A0ABDACDDD.jpg

I am in perpetual awe of your stunning Pearl collection BN.

And those bunnies - such cuties :)

The luster on the Tahitian SS rope is spectacular. And you catch it like a professional in your shots!

The BUNNIES! The photos. The cashmere. Perfection, and we are so lucky you share with us Baby Nurse :)

I don’t think I’ve seen pictures of the bunnies. They are adorable! Love the pearls, too! I remember the Rio strand and golden wave well!:eek: And the dash to repack our goodies and head for the airport!

The bunnies are adorable!! And your tin cup style rope with tiny pearls between the large ones is luscious!

Uhm. Holy cow. Look at the lustre!!! And the lustre in the wee bunnies' eyes is just as beautiful! This thread just keeps getting better! ;)

I know, cricketbug, I know. Plus I torture myself with the PP (cover your eyes, Jeremy) refresh button.

Then, as if that isn't enough pain, Kamoka, Bweaves and her Kojima refresh button...

..But listen cricket, spring and summer are coming, so take heart; babynurse will put away the cashmere sweaters and then the only torment will be her pearls.? Oh, no what was I thinking??? I love looking at her sweaters and pearls! Waaaaaaah, oh, the conflicted soul.

Ah, who am I kidding? We just need to toughen up, and get very Zen. Because I'm grateful, lucky BN puts up these posts and pictures.
Bah-hahahaaaa! "Cover your eyes, Jeremy"—that totally cracked me up!

Cashmere? What cashmere? I only have eyes for pearrrrls! And I confess I've been known to hit the refresh button on certain sites (that sell pearls) like a Pavlovian dog dinging the bell for dinner... :rolleyes: Le sigh. A very happy, pearl-eye-candy sigh, after checking BN's thread, and the other "Show Me.." threads. :D

BUNNIES!!!!! I'm a sucker for bunnies. And swans. And ropes of pearls. LOVE!

Oh, BabyN, hugs and laughter are your gifts. Well, now you've crushed my heart with love, too, with your winter bunnies! I knew it!

Ok, ok, I have to tell you - on the PetProgression, we went from one gekko (how did this gecko get to Pittsburgh????!) to two hamsters to birds to (finally, pets that survived) 2 bunnies. One was a caramel bunny and one was all white. One was half-lop-earred. Just adorable, except I was the cage-cleaner, gross, but they grew fat and glossy, a love story.

Now my son and his wife have 2 bunnies in Finland, and my daughter and husband have 2 very muscular rescue dogs of sturdy random parentage. No chickens. No pearls. No pearls on chickens. What was my point...:confused:
idk but thank you for the fun you've brought here!

Couscous left (male), Maple right (female). Couscous is a mini lop and Maple is a mini Rex. As I mentioned they adore each other, which works out ok because they’ve been neutered/spayed.

So cute! I didn't know they had mini Rex. I had a very similarly colored full size rabbit as a teen. Thank you for sharing.

View attachment 65627

Hahaha! I was wondering if they were making any babies! They're beautiful! So you have chickens, roosters, bunnies, anything else? And I assume you are living not in a city?

Back