365 Days of Pearls

Another voice added! I'm learning so much! (and you guys may get me to like white-toned pearls yet!)

BN, your two waterfalls look amazing together!! How long are they? I have the waterfall light & it's 36". I'm debating on getting a longer waterfall from Kojima. I know they are backed up with special orders from Ruckus so I'm waiting for them to get those finished up before I make an order.

Baby Nurse, it was wonderful to be able to spend time with you again at the Ruckus! (And to paw through your treasures at show and tell.) I hope you will continue to share your daily pearl selections with us.

I love those two waterfalls together! Loved seeing your pearls, but I really needed more time to play!

A big YES from me on the counting backwards!!! A phone tutorial would be great too! I have to take about 80 photos and hope to get one or two decent pearl pictures. I'm lucky my phone gives me free unlimited photo storage for phone pictures or I'd be in trouble!

BN, that yacht picture had me laughing. But honestly, I don't think mine are that great either. Cell phone flash just doesn't reach that far. But, it's the memories that count, right? :D

BN: Those two waterfall necklaces looked amazing together on the yacht. And that ring, WOWZA!

Thanks, BWeaves. I was only going to wear the white— BAS pointed out how nice the two looked together so I decided to keep them both on.

Baby Nurse, it was so nice to see you at the Ruckus, and to share at our show and tell Saturday night after the cruise! I wish we had more time to talk - this Ruckus was even more packed than usual!
Lately work has kept me busier than I’d like, and I haven't had as much time as I’d like to view and post. Catching up on your thread always puts a smile on my face, absolute beauties, every post! AND I’m so happy to know you’re counting backwards!!! Thanks for taking the time to entertain us all!

BN, your two waterfalls look amazing together!! How long are they? I have the waterfall light & it's 36". I'm debating on getting a longer waterfall from Kojima. I know they are backed up with special orders from Ruckus so I'm waiting for them to get those finished up before I make an order.

Hi Corvettegirl! They are 40”.

The two waterfalls together are perfection !!! Absolutely wonderful !! Thank you so much for this long journey! I have a question on the waterfalls..what size pearls are the larger ones? Those are lovely golds !

Hi Katbran! I don’t have calipers so these are measurements using a measuring tape. The largest on the white waterfall is about 10mm and on the one with the goldens it’s about 14mm.

YAY to BN continuing to show us her beautiful pearls & combinations!!

Baby Nurse...I did go ahead & buy the longer Waterfall Kojima put up on their site. It's going to be delivered today.

Back