365 Days of Pearls

OMG! The tiny pearls and coral beads with that pendant. And the little h earrings with the teeny tiny pearls in the souffle's. Wow, just wow! Another look I never would have put together, and it's perfect. I love it.

BabyNurse, it is so interesting to see how your wardrobe choices are evolving along with your pearl layering styles.
I remember you used to wear mostly soft gorgeous looking cashmere tops.
As you mixed up your pearl layering, I'm also seeing you with a lot more patterned clothing with various prints, materials and cuts.
Really lovely to see, and often times wanted to also ask - ooohh where is that top/dress from lol!

BabyNurse, it is so interesting to see how your wardrobe choices are evolving along with your pearl layering styles.
I remember you used to wear mostly soft gorgeous looking cashmere tops.
As you mixed up your pearl layering, I'm also seeing you with a lot more patterned clothing with various prints, materials and cuts.
Really lovely to see, and often times wanted to also ask - ooohh where is that top/dress from lol!

Thank you, Cathy, Katbran, BWeaves, and Purranha!

Last two...

1167862D-83C9-465C-AC33-68FA5FB66A70.jpg

0D3A0C16-B602-4F4A-9F69-550B6076AE48.jpg
The back of the soufflé earrings is so lustrous!

I'm getting so much braver about mixing pearl colors after seeing all of BN's mix and match choices. The white pearls, the coral, the gold pearls, the tiny mixed with the souffle's. So inspiring. Why don't we change the name of this thread to a Millennium of Pearls? I never want it to end.

Lol, you are right Purranha, they have evolved! It's been a lot of experimenting and a LOT of fun : )

BWeaves, I never want it to end either. Thank you for the interest and the kind words.

I'm just getting caught from the last few days, ...love those blues with the GSS. Beautiful combination of tiny freshies & coral!

Safe travels to everyone making their way to LA today! I'm on the bus on my way to the airport. In maaanny hours from now, I'll be in California as well, surrounded by beloved pearl peeps!

Have a wonderful time baby nurse. Have a drink on me and I can't wait to see what you come home with.

Have a safe trip & wonderful time!! I can't wait to see what new goodies you get as well. Hopefully, I will be able to attend Ruckus next year!

Envious of all of you PG members who are attending Pearl Ruckus!!. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to meet you all. Looking forward to your stories, photos and most of all your loot! Have a ball.

Everyone please post photos from Rukus. Baby nurse, your posts are my favorite form of pearl ****.

Thank you, 86Corvettegirl, Bcm21mk, and Parrot Lady!

Day 360:

I got home late last night from the Ruckus weekend and of course have pearls to share!

I’ll begin with Friday evening. We went out for dinner at this amazing restaurant. Food was delicious and it was so good to catch up with friends I hadn’t seen since the Ruckus 2 years earlier and to meet some new attendees!!

Pearls worn: little h geode and freshwater pendant, Kojima Pearl Tahitian and freshwater Keshi rope, Pearl Paradise Tahitian dangles.

6BDE812B-5BE2-4199-844C-BD2FB4127CFE.jpg

17722FCD-74C9-45ED-9CB1-67A07276D01F.jpg

1D3819AF-24C4-462F-B833-BBE444A97B49.jpg

704D3D80-D371-4355-B640-C1F5C8F4DE78.jpg

01E5A8F3-3B78-4D5F-A8CE-AF1AAFF5A093.jpg

981EAA45-2EDB-43EE-8CCA-125A47169F69.jpg

BN: It was so good to see you again. I wish I'd been awake enough for Pearl show & tell after the yacht, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Your pearls are just as amazing in person as in your photos. That geode, wheeeee! You need to show how the back of it looks like an egg from your hens.

Back