365 Days of Pearls

Thank you, Cathy, Katbran, GemGeek, Jeremy, BWeaves, and TXPearLV!

Day 185:

Tiny blue baroque akoya strand from Hisano of little h Jewelry and large blue baroque akoya strand from Pearl Paradise. Earrings are the same ones I've been wearing all week, tiny round white akoya studs from Pearl Paradise and small bba studs from Hisano of little h Jewelry.

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

LOVE your blues! Once again, I would never think of wearing two necklaces the same length. It would bug me that they didn't "nest." And yet, it looks great on you. Another look I'll have to try out with my own stash.

You have The Most Spectacular Blues I've ever seen.

Good thing I like you. A lot.

LOVE your blues! Once again, I would never think of wearing two necklaces the same length. It would bug me that they didn't "nest." And yet, it looks great on you. Another look I'll have to try out with my own stash.

I almost didn't wear them for this very reason! I do like strands to nest nicely but ended up liking the look of this together because of the different sizes.

Thank you, Marianne, Katbran, Floridapearl, Icyjade, Sanippy, BWeaves, Purranha, BAS, and JerseyPearl!

Day 186:

Pearl Paradise fireball earrings today. Sorry, earring shots are fuzzy so here are a few of them to hopefully give you an idea what they look like.

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

View attachment 54510

Attachments

• IMG_2849.jpg
    IMG_2849.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 34
Love love LOVE your intense blues! Are they Vietnamese blue akoyas or Japanese ones? I've only seen intense blues in Vietnamese akoyas so I'm curious if Japan makes them too.

The colors on those fireballs is amazing!

Back