365 Days of Pearls

Bweaves, she thinks I'm kind! She doesn't know we could show up at the back door like 2 Bad Big Sisters for The Closet Raid :-O
(Big sisters never have to give back the sweaters they borrow, hehehe. Or blue suede go-go boots.)

Day 135 is a wonderful combination! You've added dimension to your style with your layering. I'm so impressed!!!

Bweaves, she thinks I'm kind! She doesn't know we could show up at the back door like 2 Bad Big Sisters for The Closet Raid :-O
(Big sisters never have to give back the sweaters they borrow, hehehe. Or blue suede go-go boots.)

Lol!! Nah, big bad sisters were left behind in childhood so naturally I consider you all my pearl peeps!

Day 135 is a wonderful combination! You've added dimension to your style with your layering. I'm so impressed!!!

Thank you, BAS! The addition of a couple of key pieces makes a world of difference.

Thank you, Katbran, Sanippy, Cicadalady, and JerseyPearl!

JerseyPearl, I can't think of a higher compliment from your daughter re your style! Do you have a store nearby? I rely on the website which is uber tempting but I think I'd be more likely to buy if I could try the stuff on. I've bought jeans there and been very happy.

Thanks, BWeaves!

Day 136:

Today I'm wearing my multicolor Tahitian rope and earrings from Pearl Paradise and Tahitian pendant from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_7354.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_7327.jpg

IMG_7328.jpg

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_7341.jpg

That multicolor rope is SO pleasing and cheery. Makes me smile.

Thank you, Cicadalady!

BAS it was my special purchase at the 2014 Ruckus--wonderful memories!

Love this look!!!

And on closet raids...my youngest walked into my closet the other day, she's a junior in college, and said: "Your closet is my dream...it looks like the sales rack at Anthropologie"

Well ...not many mums will ever hear this from a daughter! High praise indeed ! My friends with daughters tended to get an 'eye roll' or ' are you going to wear THAT?' Ha!

Back