365 Days of Pearls

Your rope is stunning, so lustrous and colourful! And I love the circled drop earrings.

And on closet raids...my youngest walked into my closet the other day, she's a junior in college, and said: "Your closet is my dream...it looks like the sales rack at Anthropologie"

JP: Hahaha! High praise, indeed!

Mom and I used to go to Anthropologie together for a girls day out. We'd commandeer the big dressing room, and try on everything in the store together. We often bought the same items. And when I got bigger, I'd give her my smaller sizes of items she hadn't bought.

BN: Be still my heart. Those Tahitians are outstanding. I never see ones that look like that. It's why I really have to see them in person.

haha JP, lovely praise! I have a grown daughter and have seen that eye roll! ...and heard the follow on question!

BN, stunning rope and pendant, that's a beautiful combination!

Oh my!!! Just when I think I've fallen for your previous look, you post something better!!! Those Tahitians with that green shirt are a perfect combo!!! Absolute beauty and the reason I love Ts so much!!!

I sure hope you invite me to your closet raid, too! I need a lot of help. My daughter asked if she could borrow one of my sweaters and I was quite flattered thinking my taste in clothes has improved since the days where she was trying to get me to wear matching Abercrombie clothes (which I never did). Turns out she needed a sweater to win the ugly sweater contest. Yes, I know... I'm collecting sympathy hugs...

haha! That's hysterical, amti! Me too, BN! I would love an invite to your closet raid party too!

Day 137:

Cicadalady' s thread about fireballs got me thinking about them so I took out my little collection of unset ones for some playtime:eek:

I bought these a few years ago after Pearl Paradise returned from a buying trip. Most of them are purples or iridescent greens and I couldn't resist them so they all came home with me.

IMG_7393.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

This one is a beautiful violet and green on one side and copper on the other.
IMG_2374.jpg

Here is the coppery side of the above pearl. Looks a bit brown here but in real life it's copper.
IMG_2375.jpg

This one is bright green on one side and a mix of green and copper on the other.
IMG_2376.jpg

The green/copper side of the above pearl.
IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

Ooooo, worry pearls. I'd just hold them and stare at them all day long.

Oh, amti. Your sweater story cracked me up. So sorry. Here, pet an otter.

Oh that baby blue purple one is calling my name!!! They are all so beautiful. How big are they? What are their future plans?

And BW, I would gladly pet on otter. Please bring one to Ruckus!

Last edited:
Back