2017 Pearl Guide Ruckus People and their pearls

The lighting at the Ruckus house was PERFECT for photographing pearls.

Elaine told me she had two "working ends" of orbit clasps put on each end of the necklace, instead of one loop and one working end, so she could hang pendants off the end and hook the other end anywhere she wanted.

Thanks Gem Geek- sorry for the late reply, but I am just learning to navigate the site and to reply. Yes, tooth doctor!

Elaine, your collection is fabulous ��

That SOC pendant is unbelievable, even in real life! Such vivid and gorgeous colors that make it seem like candy.

I had seen that SoC pendant on the Kojima web site, so after I finished shopping with Douglas, I headed over to the Kojima display to seek it out. And, there it was, around Elaine's neck. It is even more striking in person.

Red is so right ... the photos don't begin to do justice to Elaine's lovely SOC necklace. It was perfect with that strand she was wearing ... mixed size silver baroque Tahitians IF I remember right .. I was so pearl drunk by then lol...,

LOL. Octavia is a mollusk who gets around. In fact, she's in Portland, Oregon right now. :)

Octavia says "Hey!" and wants everyone to know how excited she is about seeing the ECLIPSE, which will be near totality where Aunt Pattye lives and they is going to an ECLIPSE PARTY!! Photos to follow soon!

Octavia has gone a bit "granola" casual since being here and is seriously considering giving up her sophisticated lifestyle~

The SoC pendant is very eye-catching!

Octavia says "Hey!" and wants everyone to know how excited she is about seeing the ECLIPSE, which will be near totality where Aunt Pattye lives and they is going to an ECLIPSE PARTY!! Photos to follow soon!

Octavia has gone a bit "granola" casual since being here and is seriously considering giving up her sophisticated lifestyle~
Lol! Hi Octavia! Glad you're among good company. Have a great time!

I love all these pictures. I constantly look for updates

Thank you LFS.
I'm enjoying the forum very much.

What about the strand? Are those sea of Cortez as well? I love the color!

The strand is also from Sarah, at Kojima Pearls. It's made up of fancy colored Tahitians, although it reads very silver gray on the gray top I am wearing. It was from the spring sale and was called the "Seaglass" necklace. Perfect name for me, since I like to beachcomb for seaglass and
seashells!
IMG_1221.jpg

The lighting at the Ruckus house was PERFECT for photographing pearls.

Elaine told me she had two "working ends" of orbit clasps put on each end of the necklace, instead of one loop and one working end, so she could hang pendants off the end and hook the other end anywhere she wanted.

I had this made during Ruckus 2015. Lyndsey at PP worked with me. It ended up being much longer than expected, so I had her make it into two lengths instead. All four ends have open orbit clasps and gives me so much versatility for lots of different looks. Attaching a photo of the two strands in the works. We made a couple changes, then the two completed strands.
IMG_0273.jpgIMG_0331.jpg

Jeg,these are beautiful! I especially love the sea glass one,so light and pretty and a perfect pair for the SOC pendant.

Thanks, Bailey! I think trying the SOC pendant on while I was wearing that strand was an instant seller. I was really happy with the pairing!

Back