2017 Pearl Guide Ruckus People and their pearls

The whole necklace is incredible. The pearls are gorgeous. I love the asymmetry of the placement of the pearls. I love the larger links on the gold chain. And that drop is amazing.

The lighting at the Ruckus house was PERFECT for photographing pearls.

Elaine told me she had two "working ends" of orbit clasps put on each end of the necklace, instead of one loop and one working end, so she could hang pendants off the end and hook the other end anywhere she wanted.

Elaine's idea is just brillant! ..amd looks so beautiful on her, doesn't it?!

And thank you, Cathy, too!

Another purchase- A two toned Fiji pearl bracelet from PP. The pearls are a silvery white, mixed with bronzy brown. Red and I were rummaging through the VIP box and didn't take too much notice when we saw this. I absolutely loved it once I tried it on!

View attachment 54704

I have the twin sister to this beautiful bracelet! :)

The whole necklace is incredible. The pearls are gorgeous. I love the asymmetry of the placement of the pearls. I love the larger links on the gold chain. And that drop is amazing.

Agreed. What's even better is how wearable it is. I'm feeling more and more inspired to make a long convertible tin cup. :)

Thanks Red, BW, Sanippy, Sunseeker and GemGeek!

GemGeek- do it!

Sunseeker- your sister bracelet has the most wonderful deeper bronze tones. I really loved it... are you wearing yours as much as I'm wearing mine?!

jeg your collection is so, so gorgeous. you have a great eye!

I keep meaning to post these - Ruckus pics prompted me to beg Sarah for some! Pecans from Kojima.

IMG_2423.jpg

Jeg, That keshi pendant is adorable! You have such an amazing collection! One of my favorites has to be the double clasped tin cup and huge pendant.

Battah, the colors on the pecans is really pretty. What are you going to make with them?

Amti I'm not sure yet! I'm thinking a ring, not sure what else. I've promised myself I'll only keep one. Orrr maybe a ring and earrings... ha!

Thanks Battah and Amti! I am looking forward to seeing what you create with your pecans, Battah! They are so colorful and interesting. There were some other pecan purchases at the Ruckus, and I have been curious to see what everyone does with them!

Back