Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katbran
    replied
    They are cute ! I've made single and triple pearl ones but never all pearl .. very nice !

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    Hey, those are cute. I especially like the shape.

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    Beans, I also think that's a lovely, classic pair of earrings ... I'd wear those in a heartbeat, even to throw a frisbee to my dog LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Beans
    replied
    Well, Wendy.. I'm a city gal at heart gone country. You might see me in gum boots but I'd be throwing a frisbee to my dog! And I wear diamonds on my ears and a matching pendant that my hubs gifted to me.

Leave a comment:

• pearlescence
    replied
    I've seen Roman era earrings in much the same design. So it really is a timeless classic
    Even country bumpkins need pearls. I once did a re-string for a farmer who wore her pearls all the time, even for milking.

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    Most of us here wear some of our pearls every day! Pearls are certainly enjoying good press right now!

Leave a comment:

• Beans
    replied
    Thank you so much! I won't be keeping them as I don't wear a lot of jewelry now that I'm a country bumpkin. I plan to sell them and I'm a stickler for accurate descriptions on my vintage wares!

Michelle

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    Beans, lovely earrings! Agree with Pearl Dreams, akoya. Bet you will receive lots of compliments on these!

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    I think you have petite akoya pearls there. The drill holes are unusually large, but this is to accommodate the curve in the wire.
    The second photo, first pearl on the right shows some pretty orient.

Leave a comment:

• Beans
    started a topic Help, please with these pearl hoop earrings

Help, please with these pearl hoop earrings

I scored a sweet pair of vintage pearl hoop earrings on 14kt gold wires. There are eleven 5 mm pearls on each earring.

After taking about 1000 photos , I finally have some images that work. A black or white only background produced many varied results!

One pearl has some missing nacre as shown in the photo on the glass plate. Realizing every monitor will show different results, I can tell you they are a light champagne colour with subtle pink and blue hues.

Thank you for any insight on these.
    Attached Files
Working...
X