Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this south sea pearls/ salted water pearls or fresh water pearls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but that is the problem-- it's a photo. Which can be manipulated. And it may not be a photo of the actual item you would receive.

I think you did well to cancel. If you're going to go there anyway, I agree that you are better off buying in person.

Comment

If you can buy in person, that is the best! I'm glad you were able to cancel and get an immediate full refund.

Comment

Originally posted by BAS View Post
        If you can buy in person, that is the best! I'm glad you were able to cancel and get an immediate full refund.
        I completely agree with BAS. You will enjoy choosing in person! Then you can take a photo to show us here.
        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Originally posted by drvery View Post
          In any case, the pearls in the photo are really beautiful with desirable luster.
          IF they are real pearls... Pattye has a point that they may be shell pearls. The problem here is not just in being wrong about freshwater and saltwater pearls. Plus if the seller so readily gives a refund, it tells me they know they are cheating. Sorry, just the way I see it.

- Karin

Comment

Pearl Dreams, BAS, pattye, KarinK, Thank you very much for your support and advice.

I wholeheartedly agree with Pearl Dreams saying 'it's a photo. Which can be manipulated. And it may not be a photo of the actual item you would receive.' I am so glad it is over. I already own multiple of beautiful strands of pearls already. I don't need to rush for another one. Please find attach some pearls that I own. Hope you enjoy them

Have a wonderful day.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	0527141609.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	358281Click image for larger version

Name:	0527141628a.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	358282Click image for larger version

Name:	0616141318c.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	358283Click image for larger version

Name:	0616141941.jpg
Size:	209.9 KB
ID:	358284Click image for larger version

Name:	akn-s269147-main4-2.jpg
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	358285Click image for larger version

Name:	akn-s269147-guarantee1-2.jpg
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	358286
            Attached Files

Comment

Ooh, beautiful! I especially like the Tahitian studs.

Comment

Eye candy Thank you!

- Karin

Comment

Are those tahitian studs on rose gold posts? The necklaces are also lovely! The second strand shows a very strong blue orient on my computer screen, which makes them look like they are little moons. Just lovely.
                  http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                  Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

The second strand is blue/silver akoyas? Amazing colours! What is the darker strand, Tahitians? Thanks for sharing, drvery.

Comment

That second strand has beautiful rose and blue orient .. gorgeous colours !

And there is that clasp that I've been looking for !! lol
                      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Looks like a Madama strand of akoyas - gorgeous!

Comment

Thanks so much Pearl Dreams, KarinK, Jersey Pearl, Tucs, Katbran, GemGeek!

My crush with pearls turns out not to be a 'crush' but 'true love' I am going to post some more photos of my beloved Tahitian strand in the Tahitian strand forum, and the Madama strand, it will be my husband's Christmas gift to me this year. So I will take pictures more after I receive the gift and will post it in the Akoya forum

Comment

That Madama strand...well it's just spectacular ! It's changed my mind about round white pearls I think
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

looks like you can let go of the order without trouble and second thought.. I think I have seen the first photo which look like imitations on Ebay.. I used it to explain differences between available pearls to a customer who asked to advise on freshwater strands via Ebay..

round and too perfect in matching color and luster all around.. when in doubt.. take your smile somewhere else..

Good to see you already have some beautiful pearls to rock

Comment

Working...
                              X