Animal farm pearls

Unusual Pearls

I love to collect the odd shaped pearls.
Here are my rabbit and shark shaped pearls. You may need to squint your eyes though... :D

Attachments

• shark_01.jpg
    shark_01.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 34
  • rabbit.jpg
    rabbit.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 32
Go for it Unusual Pearls,

You have what is known as an up market form of shapes in clouds disease.

Enjoy yourself, lifes fun for the adventurous.

ohhh How fun!!! Love the shapes that look like other things.

Cheers

Ash

ooooohhhh I LOVE this game! Fuji and I sometimes get a little loopy sorting through loose pearls in Hong Kong, and end up seeing all kinds of animals in the pearls. It's usually when I know it's time to call it a day!
Here are my current favorites..
They are either a pair of dinosaurs, or a couple of raccoons sneaking away... up to you! What a great thread! Thank you, more please!

Attachments

• dinosaur twins.jpg
    dinosaur twins.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 44
Sneaking away on tiptoes! Was it a cartoon cat or dog that did that, to the tippy-toe sound of that flat instrument that was played with felt tipped hammers - oh these senior moments are painful - xylophone?

The minute I saw your pearls Sarah, I heard those tippy toes!

Adeline are you going to post your ducks here?

Last edited:
ooooohhhh I LOVE this game! Fuji and I sometimes get a little loopy sorting through loose pearls in Hong Kong, and end up seeing all kinds of animals in the pearls. It's usually when I know it's time to call it a day!
Here are my current favorites..
They are either a pair of dinosaurs, or a couple of raccoons sneaking away... up to you! What a great thread! Thank you, more please!

I thought they were won tons. But then, I'm on a diet...

Adeline, your duck tails are in
Freshwater pearls=> Coin pearl coating/treatment => post 33.

That's one place I found them, there's another where you're comparing nacre on recent pearls versus pearls you'd purchased a while ago. I lost that place, sorry.

Back