Nucleus insertion/planting video?

N

nadej

Hello everybody!

I'm trying to get a video that shows nucleus planting on oysters. I knew that such a video exist, but I couldn't find it. A little help, please? Thank you!

We shot the insertion with a macro lens. I think it may be what you are looking for. We just finished another run of the DVDs so drop me a line. Check this link:

Pearl Seeding/Grafting Videos

Pearl Seeding/Grafting Videos

For those interested in videos of the pearl seeding operation, there are (or used to be) several videos available from many sources. I will give a list of these, so I hope you will be able to have more options. BTW, Mr. Shepherd's video (Pearls: The Documentary) is a very good addition to any video library.

The List:
The Ultimate Orient: Phillippine South Sea Pearls. Published on DVD format by Jewelmer (Manila). 2005. English Language (maybe other languages available).

Perles de Tahiti. Les Joyaux de l'Eden by Michel Roudnitska for GIE Perles de Tahiti. VHS (NTSC/PAL formats) in 4 languages: English, French, German and Japanese. Came out circa 1998.

Tahiti Pearl Dream: La Perle de Tahiti. 1992. La Compagnie Perliere de Tuamotu. This is my absolute favorite because it is more technically oriented and less commercial. VHS (NTSC/PAL formats) in 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian and Japanese.

Maybe there are more sources available, so it would be good to have the rest of the forum's input as well.

Good Hunting!

Back