You All See This PP Blog Post???

I like having that drop! Unexpected added interest. I think I need to collect more random pearls to put together...

Wow, these ombre and GSS Harvest strand combinations are just stunning ladies!

Oh I love the long ropes tripled and the ombre strands with the gssp harvest strands! I just don't know if my neck could sustain that kind of weight for long. How long is your longest strand, Jeg?

I like having that drop! Unexpected added interest. I think I need to collect more random pearls to put together...

It seems that Sarah puts something that doesn't match in her creations. In my silver Tahitian tin cup strand she used a gold Tahitian and in my golden ss tin cup she placed a pink Kasumi. You have round pearls with one drop. Well done Sarah! She did that special something with shape rather than color/type.

Thanks Kay, Battah, Cathy, JP and Amti. Amti, the longest rope is 43". It's way more than I would wear together except maybe for a Ruckus!

Yes, fun to have something unexpected, Newberry!

I think PP is attempting to get more according to their FB posting, though not sure if Jewellmer will make more...
I have to admit the more I wear my harvest strand the more in love I am with it!

I think in another thread someone posted that Jewelmer didn’t make the harvest strands that PP did . I thought they had made them too until I read the explaination .

Had to look for newberry's explanation earlier. I guess we'll just refer the harvest strand source as "that gssp farmer in the Philippines"? :rolleyes: ;)

JerseyPearl when I went to Pearl Paradise for my birthday and I was able to wear that strand to show it off during the video. Jewelmer did not want it known as coming from Jewelmer. Their brand is known as being top of the line luxury. They put it together as a favor to Jeremy and there was no commitment to do any more. It was a one and done as far as everyone knew. They wanted to see what the response to the strand was. A blog post was written about the strand. A miracle happened and Jeremy was able to get them to do a few more special strands for the ruckus attendees. It was a whispered open secret where they came from not advertised as coming from them. The question is now will they ever do any more? Who knows, but I am sooo glad to have my special harvest strand! Each and every strand in this thread is rare and a very, very special treasure.

Since Jeremy mentioned in FB that some harvest strands from the same source are being made (by the beach, over a glass of wine if I remember correctly)... Time to save up, everyone!

Hello, permission to join? I also bought the Gold Harvest strand. It’s truly lovely. This photo is for you, Battah.

Attachments

• F2B62EB4-655C-4982-9844-CAE64E50E00F.jpg
    F2B62EB4-655C-4982-9844-CAE64E50E00F.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 35
Yay! Thanks for sharing, Jaye- it’s beautiful!

Hi Jaye! Your strand is beautiful :).

Cathy, Jeg, Abi and Fidge- Thank you!
Jeg, your ombré strand makes my heart flutter.

oh man, that harvest strand is really something! congrats on your purchase, and don't forget the neck shots!

Oooh Jaye that's beautiful! Are you loving it? What length did you get? The harvest strands tended to be long and they're so versatile.

It’s 48”. Here’s a neck shot.

Attachments

• 2070AFF5-CE4B-4EA3-86D1-EF89C37565B3.jpg
    2070AFF5-CE4B-4EA3-86D1-EF89C37565B3.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 40
Back