You All See This PP Blog Post???

Thank you Battah Red and Kay!!! <3

Haha I poste regal pics of Purranha, then there's this:
Mommy mommy I just dumpster dived, and have this sticker stuck on my whisker that I can't get rid off. Help!
IMG_1065.jpg

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Thank you for that laugh.

Purr does look great in those ripples, though. I hope she wasn't wearing them WHILE dumpster diving.

Oh, those pink ripples are her best look yet! Will you ever get them back?

Purr I was wondering if you have tried your ombré rope with the harvest strand? When I was playing with pairings this summer, I tried my Kojima ombré strand. I think you made a rope with similar coloring. I don't have a disco ball to tie it together, but I liked the combo. The ombré strand even goes into some pistachio. Today's top is a little busy, but I'm taking advantage of those last sunny days.

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Jeg your strands look so dreamy together!

I'm so loving the different looks on the gssp strand! And Purr, you got those amazing keshi! I drooled over those keshi for a long time! Your kitty, Purrahna reminds me of my then, boyfriend's cat, Max. Same coloring and just as cool. Such a beautiful color. Jeg, I bet that pairing would look great as a triple too!

Thanks Amti! Maybe tomorrow I'll try it with the other harvest strand that I can double more easily.

Thanks, Purr! I've had the ombré strand for awhile. I think you made an ombré and I was wondering how it would look with your harvest strand?

Thanks, Jeremy! Can you tell how much we are all enjoying our strands?! I feel so fortunate to have them!

I wonder if there will be another batch of gssp harvest strands... this thread makes me want to own one!

Keep posting those photos, everyone!

These combos are great! Getting so many ideas - you're putting together combos I wouldn't have thought of.

They look great together, Purr! Thank you for indulging me!

Amti, I tried some triple looks but the ombré strand wasn't quite the right length, and then I remembered... bracelets for extenders! They seem to work well together, but way more pearls than I normally would wear!

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Back