You All See This PP Blog Post???

Hellloooooooo!!!! The tassels are BACK! Haha I thought I was over tassels for one hot minute.
I ended up creating a detachable tassel with a pewter colored disco ball and a rich deep bronzie gold colored tassel and it worked beautifully with my GSSP harvest strand. I am really liking it! Haha I wasn't kidding when I said I have non-stop ideas with my strand!

IMG_1025.jpg

Really Purranha, really?!
IMG_1017.jpg

Thanks for crumbling up the paper for mommy...
IMG_1019.jpg

Purranha was just shining them for you, Purr! She wanted them to be extra nice (and furry).

I love the tassel on that rope, it adds such a Purr touch. And I dig that dark metal - I love that you can really mix up the metals that work with these strands, they look good with everything.

Looooove it! Purranha is daring you to take that coral away from her LOL

Purr, I love that you brought back the tassels, and, OMG, what a gorgeous cat!

Hellloooooooo!!!! The tassels are BACK! Haha I thought I was over tassels for one hot minute.
I ended up creating a detachable tassel with a pewter colored disco ball and a rich deep bronzie gold colored tassel and it worked beautifully with my GSSP harvest strand. I am really liking it! Haha I wasn't kidding when I said I have non-stop ideas with my strand!

Really Purranha, really?!
View attachment 55472

Very pretty! And it makes for a beautiful tail, too!

Hmmm, who wore it better? Although I think pink is really her color with that gray fur coat and all...

That tassel is everything. Love the gold and gray/black and how it relates to the colors on the strand. Really beautiful.

Love both Purrs and the tassels!

I have spent time with Caitlin at every Tucson, since 2008. 2018 is Going to feel empty without the purple pearl princess.

I love that, Purr! I wouldn't have thought to put those two together but you're right, the disco ball ties them together. Gorgeous <3

Stunning, simply stunning, Purranha. You have incredible style.

I love that, Purr! I wouldn't have thought to put those two together but you're right, the disco ball ties them together. Gorgeous <3

I agree. It's an unusual combo that really works.

Purranha looks so regal in her pink ripple collar!

Back