X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super-fun pipi pearl look!

Comment

• Gorgeous pearls everyone! Those earrings are fantastic madsciencechick!
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Thanks, GG and Jersey! They're the first piece of jewelry I've made in months (where does the time go?!)
        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• I love everything also~wow, almost 100 pages of beautiful pearlies! Andrea, does this mean you've been able to successfully drill the pipi yourself?
          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Originally posted by pattye View Post
            I love everything also~wow, almost 100 pages of beautiful pearlies! Andrea, does this mean you've been able to successfully drill the pipi yourself?
            LOL NOPE! I just found some that were pre-drilled, but in a funny twist of fate I also recently found small enough pearl cups for my drill machine AND long enough drill bits for my other pearl vise funny how that works out, eh? Well, at least now I can do a comparison test between the drill machine and the pearl vise/flex shaft...

Comment

• Well, options are always welcome, and I wish you the very best drilling experience possible!! Looking forward to the comparison, too!
              Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Been away for awhile but I love coming back to this thread to see everyone's gorgeous pearls! Thanks all!

ckrickett - Hope you had fun on Father's Day wearing those T's and I love seeing your scattered tin-cup. What an amazing design!

BWeaves - Your collection is fantastic! The Hanadamas, choker, Akoyas, coins - just wonderful! And I love your layering!

KaySD - Your pearls look so beautiful on you. Love the clasp with the white SS's and think an enhancer will look stunning on it! Your Edison drop is intriguing and the Fat Sisters and Rikitea strands just take it up a notch (or three!).

JerseyPearl - I really like the drop pendant with the diamonds (who wouldn't!) and your Kamoka tin cup is perfect for summer.

BAS - Anytime I can see your fireball masterpiece I smile and congratulations to your daughter on her graduation!

cyndaco - Stunning mabes and opals! A statement piece for sure and I bet it looks crazy irl!

hanadama - Your sapphire studs are tdf and they look great with pearls!

madsciencechik - I absolutely adore the pipi and apatite earrings! Fun, sexy, colorful! I would get a pair in a heart beat!

Comment

• Thanks!

Today was cooler then the usual Florida summer, so since it was a casual day I wore my 100 inch freshwater rope from TPO
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-74.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	361889
                  WestPearls.com My Shop
                  West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Always a fabulous look !! Masses of pearls - ckrickett looking good !
                    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• OOOH yes, pile of pearls should always be a go to!

Thanks, Pkinnew!

Comment

• Fabulous ckrickett!
                        Madsciencechik I love your pipi earrings.

Comment

• Hi! Normally, I find my classic akoyas too formal for our office's business casual dress code, but when twisted with my Japanese blue akoyas, they're too pretty not to wear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0107.jpg
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	361890Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0105.jpg
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	361891

Comment

• That clasp is to die for, Cyndayco!

Comment

• Originally posted by madsciencechik View Post
                              That clasp is to die for, Cyndayco!
                              I have to come clean and say it's just a costume piece from Claspgarten. But thank you, Andrea.

Comment

• Hanadama, your metallic pearls look lovely on you, and work well with the bright blue sapphires.

Ckrickett, it?s always wonderful to see your scattered tin cup, and what?s not to love about a neck draped with 100? of pearls.

Madsciencechik, I love the pipi earring you created!

Cyndayco, your blue and white akoyas look divine twisted together like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X