Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love asymmetry and you’ve created a whole new necklace, BWeaves! And ooo that new pendant, Summer Rainbow, is delicious!

I haven’t worn this strand for awhile... at least that I remember... pastel Tahitian pearls from Druzy with a freshwater pendant I put together.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A4FE7C26-BC61-4DCC-B9D8-0B2123DB1635.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	394406

Name:	B21C049E-46BE-4B8B-A440-F4ED91242C73.jpg
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	394407

Comment

• Jeg, I love your outfit & the T's go perfectly! What a great strand! Love the length & how well the pearls integrate together! The colors are fantastic! And your pastel T's are phenomenal! Your pendant is the perfect compliment!!

Beautiful Edisons, Frost Me!

BW, your pendants are amazing! I Love Walter Who, Greg Who, & La Perlagrina! I think Summer Rainbow is the perfect name for your new pendant, especially with the SS Snowman coming. I can't wait to see him!! Such wonderful beauties, each with their own character & personality!

Comment

• Thanks 86C! I had fun putting that rope together, although I dropped and scrambled the original layout and had to start over! I was happy with how colorful it turned out. And then, this pastel strand is so very different. Unusual coloring.

Comment

• The pastel tahitian strand is so pretty Jeg, the colors goes with everything. Sometimes my designs gets scrambled as well, mostly some cat lands amongst them creating havock. My two cats had a fight yesterday, right on my beading board where I carelessly had left my leftover tahitians and one purple edison. Big cat was grumpy and thought hitting smaller cat over the head with her ginormous paw was an apppropriate thing to do, only pausing to check out the edison pearl and then back to wacking smaller one.
          Bweaves, Summer rainbow do almost have the same shape as La Perlagrina. Had they had the same bail you could use them as mismatched earrings. I love that bail on Summer rainbow, very pretty, sturdy and versatile. What about Winter Snow as name for the white south sea pendant?

Comment

• Everyone looks great, as usual.
            86Corvettegirl: fierce clasp!
            Frost Me: so shiny!
            Jeg: both strands are beautiful. Love the mixed sizes in the longer strand. The pastel strand is unusual and delicate.
            BWeaves: you have some enviable pendants and I'm looking forward to seeing the Snowman.

Today I am wearing a silver keshi strand with extender and Japan Kasumi drop pendant.

Name:	IMG_2966.JPG
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	394408

The Kasumi pearl changes colour depending on the angle. Here it is next to a purple sapphire for comparison.

Name:	IMG_2938.JPG
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	394409

Comment

• Ann G, that pendant is spectacular. I think drop-shape is my favourite for pearls. Love the pink thread on those keshi.

Comment

• That’s a gorgeous keshistrand and pendant Ann G. Keshistrands are so beautiful with pendant. I had one but turned it into a tassel. I make a new one another time.

Comment

• BWeaves, your new pendant is spectacular and Rainbow is a good name for it! Your perlagrina is also beautiful as is Greg Who! Love all your tin cups too!

Jeg, your new Tahitian strand is gorgeous and full of color!

86C, your torsade is magnificent!

Frost me, your Edison studs are so beautiful, they have a lovely color and perfect size!

Comment

• Thanks Charlotta, Ann G, and Lilpearl!

Ann G, I love your combination of keshi strand with pink knots and Kasumi pendant!

Wearing my newly knotted rope again, doubled with a Kojima Tahitian pendant.

Name:	900618C7-0821-400C-87EB-4358D28651AF.jpeg
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	394424

Name:	9F1BB1B3-3BF8-4679-BF79-B611E0B0B4F5.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	394425

Comment

• I just spent a while catching up on this fabulous thread. Your photos and comments made my day!

Comment

• Oh, wow. Too many gorgeous pearls to comment on. I love everything JEG wears, and I've run out of different ways to say that!!!

Ann G: Your Kasumi pendant is jaw dropping. What amazing color and drop shape.

I like Winter Snow. It sounds classier than Snowman. But the pearl really does look like a snowman. It should arrive on Monday.

Summer Rain and Winter Snow.

or

Summer Rainbow and Winter Snowman. ???

Earring test drive. All these earrings work, so I get to be picky.

My diamond huggies. I normally wear my freshwater perfect teardrops from Kojima on these earrings.

Name:	43A99460-497D-49D6-BBC4-E5D98F17B86E_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	394428

Mom's diamond oval hoops. I normally wear my metallic baroque teardrops from Pearls of Joy on these earrings.

Name:	7FAE0A86-97E4-4D01-BD95-08931B328BFC_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	394429

Mom's diamond huggies. These were designed to go with Mom's South Sea drops.

Name:	0EFC7A4C-A55A-42A4-AC23-952471A2B734_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	394430

Mom's large round diamond hoops. I've never worn pearl drops on these, because they have a very large secure back which is too large for the eye-pins on my other pearl drops. But the 5 mm eye pins on my pendants fit on these diamond hoops. This might be my favorite look. Plus, these earrings don't already have pearls on them.

Name:	74DC3CFB-A5B7-4158-9F71-ED5317E43090_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	394431

I have test driven Walter Who and Greg Who on these hoops, and they look amazing, but those two pearls are tooooooo heavy for my ears. I think Summer Rainbow is a bit heavy for every day wear, but I could probably manage a special occasion or Ruckus with Summer on one ear and Winter on the other.
                        Last edited by BWeaves; 08-01-2020, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Bweaves, great minds think alike - I also bought a rainbow pink freshwater drop pendant this week (well, actually a couple of weeks ago, but it arrived yesterday).

Name:	34E7EEB5-7443-4269-B48E-E36176179733.jpg
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	394432

Name:	11269D98-DF6C-4399-9A89-CF5C2602491F.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	394433
                          And, in an act of pure mimicry, here’s my group shot with a Tahitian pendant and a slightly bigger and more wrinkled pink freshie.

Name:	D7411700-C5C1-44F9-9E4E-240B46E5AF8E.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	394434
                          No snow man, though

Comment

• And here are the pearls I’m actually wearing today, since this is an “in action” thread

Name:	80C83504-10E1-461B-8277-DAC3800AA5FF.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	394435

Comment

• Jeg, I always admire how you match your outfits to your pearls, and again another wonderful display.

BWaves, magnificent earrings they are. mmmmm

SydK, lovely variety of pendants, the rainbow pendant is my favorite, love the shape too.

The neck shot of your pearls and gemstone necklace together really blend in well.
                              https://www.beaderssecret.com
                              https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadersSecret

Comment

• Jeg, your new tahitian rope looks great doubled and with that pendant.
                                Bweaves, Winter snowman is great. I agree Summer rainbow and Winter snowman will be great as special occasion earrings. Your hoops are gorgeous, it's hard to decide which one is prettier. I cannot wear heavy earrings either.
                                SydK, such pretty pendants and that strand looks great on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X