Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Heheheh, thank you Douglas! Although I read that Erectochromatic, and I know it's not a word, but now I want it to be.
LOL. I came out with that "word" over 15 years ago and I am so proud of it! ;)

Thanks for taking the pic, BWeaves! I don’t remember that strand, and it’s wonderful!

An ombre Tahitian rope from PP, a Tahitian dangly bracelet also from PP, with earrings I made.
IMG_1617.jpeg
IMG_1616.jpeg

JEG, love the ombre'. Oh, I love it all.

My little h pearl stuffed pearl is supposed to arrive today from PP.

I'm wearing Spring Petals pendant from Kojima on my pistachio baroque akoyas from PP. It was the only strand at Ruckus. I wish I'd snapped up the blue baroque akoya strand that was in the same bag, but I already had some amazing BBA's from PP that Hisano had found. Freshwater keshi tin-cup and matching earrings from Kojima. I was asking Sarah about this necklace over e-mail when it got snapped up by someone else. Another case of me dithering too long to make a purchase. Sarah made me another one, but her wire wrapper accidentally made it too long (26"). I said LEAVE IT, I love the length. Then I asked her to make me some matching dangly earrings. I love her long earrings, but I can't wear the really long ones, so we went back and forth on designs. I really like these. Light weight with a horseshoe finding that is really comfortable and secure.

IMG_1729.jpeg

Look at all that soap bubble goodness. The camera isn't even picking up all the rose and rainbow overtones on the pistachio pearls.
IMG_1730.jpeg
IMG_1731.jpeg

Love the ombre strand jeg, and the dangly bracelet!

The lavenders and greens are great together BWeaves.

Well bummer. The little h seed pearl stuffed pearl just arrived and it completely disappears on my skin. It's a beautiful pendant, but it becomes invisible when worn around my neck. I took a photo on my arm and the back of my hand because there is more contrast between my skin tone there than on my chest. I'm going to send it back. I'm so bummed, because I've dreamt about this pendant for quite a while, but I kept buying the gemstone Finestrino and Grotto pieces instead, which really pop and show up.
IMG_1734.jpeg

It's such a pretty pearl. It lays nice and flat. The quality is excellent. The chain is great. The color is just wrong for me. I guess there's a reason I'm drawn to blue and green pearls and not peachy ones.

IMG_1733.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks Jeremy. I feel guilty sending it back because it is very beautiful. But on the other hand, I know there's a golden South Sea pearl coming from PP in a couple of weeks. I've rather overdone it with pearl buying this month.

Thanks Jeremy. I feel guilty sending it back because it is very beautiful. But on the other hand, I know there's a golden South Sea pearl coming from PP in a couple of weeks. I've rather overdone it with pearl buying this month.
Yeah BWeaves--if you decide you don't like the golden necklace from Hong Kong--I'll be happy to buy it from you.

Thanks BW & CatMom. The nails look so much better than they did. Getting them done is a treat I give to myself.
BW, those little h rubies are stunning on you.

86Corvettegirl: That ring! Those nails! I'm normally not a nail polish person, but I really like your manicure.​

2thdktr: I'll let you know. Jordyn told me it was going to be about mid October before the pearls from Hong Kong arrive.​

BWeaves, good to know as I have some purchases coming in as well. All kidding aside, I am serious about buying that golden necklace if you decide it's not for you.

Back