• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very pretty 86C !

Comment

• That’s a lovely rope of blues, and so pretty with that blouse, 86C

Comment

• Purple today. I can’t persuade it to show up in photos, but the purple overtone on this pearl looks wonderful against this sweater IRL.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2FC8D672-A273-49EC-B4E6-F92F233B68AA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	393467

Name:	A23DF1BD-A22A-45C2-9221-73DE69ADAED2.jpg
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	393468

Comment

• SydK: Great ripples. Love both drop pendants. The color and pearliness is amazing.

86C: Ah, blue akoyas. My favorite.

Comment

• Ugh, I am behind... Thank you everyone for the nice compliments, and a blanket shout out to all the pretty pearl posts! 86C, you are looking lovely in your shades of cool blues. SydK, what a gorgeous drop!

Comment

• Thanks AzFlyGirl, SydK, BW, & Jeg! Blues are addictive!

SydK, I love that Tahitian drop pendant! Your purple top really brings out the purple overtones. Fantastic!!

Comment

• The latest projects-
                An ankle bracelet, double bracelet, and a pair of earrings.

Name:	8F7B2089-6A7F-46B9-8BC8-CC9F8EE739AA.jpeg
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	393469

Name:	2C0A683A-D72A-48C8-9DDE-387EB880621D.jpeg
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	393470

Name:	1A4170AD-A701-4175-A053-A7CD468FEADD.jpeg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	393471

Name:	B3F32023-68A7-4233-B1CC-D0E34BF075DA.jpeg
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	393472

Comment

• How lovely, Jeg!! Love the anklet & bracelet! So colorful & bright! Definitely summer time feel!

Comment

• I've been sitting back and admiring all the lovely things...
                    jeg, what stones/pearls are you using?

Comment

• Love the blues 86C!

SydK you have a really nice pendant collection, I remember the purple one and am happy to see it again. Such a lovely shape and color!

Jeg, you are inspiring as always, such fun and summery pieces, looove them!!! ( Note to self: wire wrapping!!! really must re-try it!!!!)

Comment

• Anniversary dinner with hubby....18 yrs. Wore my PP Akoya pearls with my estate ruby, diamond, & Akoya pearl earrings.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Happy Anniversary, 86C! You look beautiful for your night out!

Thanks, eolian pearls, 86C and linda.wald! Linda, for the most recent post I used Tahitians and Tahitian keshi. The gemstones are garnet, amethyst, citrine, aquamarine, peridot, tourmaline, and apatite.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                            The latest projects-
                            An ankle bracelet, double bracelet, and a pair of earrings.

[ATTACH]74531[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74533[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74534[/ATTACH]
                            Jag I absolutely adore your creations! If you ever decide to launch your own shop, I will be the first in line

Comment

• Jeg, I love your anklet !! So pretty. Also love the earrings and bracelets. What a delightful ensemble that is delightful for summer wear! You are so creative and have such a lovely eye.

86C, Congratulations on your anniversary. You look elegant with your Akoyas and perfect for a celebration!

SydK that is one beautiful pendant. The pearl color is lovely, with the aubergine and looks fantastic with your magenta colored sweater.

Comment

• Jeg, what fun, summertime jewellery. I admire your dainty wire wrapping.
                                86C, congratulations on your anniversary! Akoyas always look so elegant against black.
                                Freshwater earrings today. Kongs pearls set on CZ findings from Etsy. If anyone has any tips for taking ear selfies, Id be glad to hear them!

Name:	D2410CB8-A627-4129-BE5C-2810635AC271.jpeg
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	393478
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X