Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I wear pearls every day but I rarely take a picture of them.

Today was my son's first birthday and he loves yellow so I wore a shirt with lemons on it, carried a yellow purse, and wore "yellow" pearls (golden akoyas). The earrings are from PP from a few years ago. I think they are Vietnamese. The strand originally came from PP a while back but I got it secondhand. They may be Vietnamese too but I'm not sure. They match very well for not being bought together. They are 5-5.5 mm or so.

The white pearls in my second piercing are some freshwaters my husband bought me for our first Christmas together.

20230715_143853.jpg

20230715_142005.jpg

Today was my son's first birthday and he loves yellow so I wore a shirt with lemons on it, carried a yellow purse, and wore "yellow" pearls (golden akoyas). The earrings are from PP from a few years ago. I think they are Vietnamese. The strand originally came from PP a while back but I got it secondhand. They may be Vietnamese too but I'm not sure. They match very well for not being bought together. They are 5-5.5 mm or so.

The white pearls in my second piercing are some freshwaters my husband bought me for our first Christmas together.

View attachment 465255
View attachment 465254
Those pearls look great with your fun outfit...the small pearls in the pearcings are really nice as well. Amazing how pearls can dress any outfit up, even a t-shirt and jeans.

Heartofawareness, that blue tin cup is fantastic, and the color and overtones on your new Tahitian strand is also so beautiful! Lary007, you look gorgeous in your goldens! I really love the soft color of golden Akoya. I had my golden Akoya strand out today as well, but I wasn’t home at the right time for pics. Maybe tomorrow…

Thanks so much for all the kind compliments everyone! CatMom, that single golden is a real treasure to me. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to choose it from one of those very special pearl boards. Thank you for commenting:giggle:

Wearing a long rope of baroque Japanese Akoya with a Tahitian dangle from Kojima. The Akoya studs are from Takahashi.
IMG_6251.jpeg
IMG_6320.jpeg

View attachment 465255
View attachment 465254
I love those pearls with your outfit. Just gorgeous!

Heartofawareness, that blue tin cup is fantastic, and the color and overtones on your new Tahitian strand is also so beautiful! Lary007, you look gorgeous in your goldens! I really love the soft color of golden Akoya. I had my golden Akoya strand out today as well, but I wasn’t home at the right time for pics. Maybe tomorrow…

Thanks so much for all the kind compliments everyone! CatMom, that single golden is a real treasure to me. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to choose it from one of those very special pearl boards. Thank you for commenting:giggle:

Wearing a long rope of baroque Japanese Akoya with a Tahitian dangle from Kojima. The Akoya studs are from Takahashi.
View attachment 465258View attachment 465259
Aww it caught my eye right away jeg. It is a very special pearl. Your baroque akoya rope is amazing especially with the tahitian dangle and once again perfect with your outfit. You have so many amazing pearls.

Thanks so much, CatMom!:giggle: Oooh, your new bracelet really is a “Sea Beauty”. Great name for her shop. The colors are popping in your garden! Enjoy wearing your new pearls!

Japan Kasumi keshi necklace from Kojima, peachy golden studs from Katbran (a better match- the light is casting them differently) and a rope I put together a long time ago with early freshwater pearls.
IMG_1293.jpeg
IMG_1294.jpeg

View attachment 465258View attachment 465259
Wow! @jeg just when I thought I've seen it all in all possible combinations you pull out another showstopper! Love those baroque akoyas...gorgeous luster and shape...earrings...pendant...magnificent!

My SeaBeauty GSS and baroque blue akoya bracelet has arrived and I love it. It's almost a perfect match for my 13mm GSS drop.

View attachment 465260

View attachment 465261
Wow @CatMom That is a beautiful bracelet and that combination of blue akoya and gss and that closure..wow! I"m sure it looks great on you! You necklace is beautiful too and great lustre and color on everything!

Thanks so much, CatMom!:giggle: Oooh, your new bracelet really is a “Sea Beauty”. Great name for her shop. The colors are popping in your garden! Enjoy wearing your new pearls!

Japan Kasumi keshi necklace from Kojima, peachy golden studs from Katbran (a better match- the light is casting them differently) and a rope I put together a long time ago with early freshwater pearls.
View attachment 465262View attachment 465263
I love these soft colors Jeg...they go very well with your dress...everything is just amazing (as always)..

Gorgeous akoya, salt and pepper diamonds and sliced raw ruby tin cup in rose gold. This is a fabulous piece from Oceans Cove (@JerseyPearl) I love this! I just need some matching earrings. The earrings I'm wearing are WSS from PP.

Attachments

• 20230716_125127.jpg
    20230716_125127.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
  • 20230716_125431.jpg
    20230716_125431.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

View attachment 465262View attachment 465263
Thank you jeg! Wow, I love everything! The colors and luster are fabulous and perfect for summer.

Gorgeous akoya, salt and pepper diamonds and sliced raw ruby tin cup in rose gold. This is a fabulous piece from Oceans Cove (@JerseyPearl) I love this! I just need some matching earrings. The earrings I'm wearing are WSS from PP.
Thank you heartofawareness. I'm really happy with the bracelet. What a unique and beautiful tin cup! Matching earrings would be perfect.

Thank you heartofawareness. I'm really happy with the bracelet. What a unique and beautiful tin cup! Matching earrings would be perfect.
I got this because ruby is my birthstone and I had never seen it as a raw slice...then the way all of the elements were used..and all those sweet akoyas. I just fell in love with it right away. It's very unique..

Last edited:
Back