Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CathyK, Alice my friend (and colleague) you met at Sarah's event last year is the queen of mixing those gems with pearls. She has an extensive collection of turquoise, lapis and coral. She recently sent a couple of necklaces to Sarah. And Sarah reworked them with pearls, and they are stunning !! I have watched Alice mix her gems with pearls, and she inspired me to do the same. Her new pieces that Sarah added keshies to are gorgeous. And Sarah actually has now posted 2 necklaces that were all white pearls with turquoise. Lapis also looks lovely with pearls. If you have some odd pieces, take photos and ask Sarah how she can rework them with pearls. She worked her incredible art on Alices pieces !

I look forward to seeing what you might do !!

Comment

• SydK: That pendant is gorgeous.

Comment

• Very little to do today and trying to keep boredom at bay. Wearing one double strand and two single strands of baroque akoya pearls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5063.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	392588

Comment

• Cathy, I just love your pendant...I cannot tell you all how much better this looks in person (and it looks fabulous in photos). Yours was absolutely my favorite of the three I was able to snag.
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Thanks everyone! So happy to see so many of you in pearls. I have not been very good about wearing pearls since being shut in. I actually had to get dressed today to venture out to the grocery store. Wearing a Tahitian keshi rope with the big Kojima Tahitian drop.

I’ve been entertaining myself making face masks.

Name:	21D4317F-0158-4E7F-BFAD-9D9672618A65.jpg
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	392591

Name:	16EA9B4A-EC43-475F-AC4B-F0FB9F5F8C3A.jpg
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	392592

Comment

• Well Jeg you had to be the best dressed person in the grocery store! I'm sure you were a bright spot in the store workers day. My daughter has been researching masks all week now; she's about to start up production on the kitchen island, small scale. What happens when you send a science research university librarian home to work online ... research She's armed with a number of studies, fabrics, filters, a chemical or 2, oddly, Citric Acid and ... SALT; who'd have thought? But well documented, and there's a possibility her paramedic husband will run out of masks soon so she's on a mission. You brightened MY day too, Jeg, so many thanks for sharing the photos!
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• You look fabulous in blues, Gemandpearlover! Love the multi strand look.

Jeg, I just love your mask! It's the most stylish one I've seen!!! Love the keshi with the Kojima pendant, too!

Comment

• Stylin, jeg! Always stylin!!! Love it!

Comment

• Cathy - That pendant pearl is gorgeous. I saw a tray of them in HK and was mesmerised - seriously I couldn't narrow it down to my favourite ! I think if I'd seen yours though.......
                    BWeaves - Those Emeralds really glow GREEN don't they !! I'm loving the close ups !
                    CorvetteG - Turquoise and pearls just scream SUMMER to me ! What a fabulous bracelet !
                    Sarahsmiles- Fabulous earrings !!
                    jeg- always beautiful pearls...love the Tahitian drops . They do need to be bright when one has longer dark hair . Those are perfect !
                    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Cute mask, Jeg!
                      G&Plover - wow! That’s a lot of akoyas! Lovely colour.
                      I was as classic as classic can be in my baroque akoyas today. Neat from the neck up - lipstick and pearls - for video meetings.

Name:	7F537F16-65C1-40B7-ABB9-717EBF9E6106.jpeg
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	392594

Comment

• Such pretty pearls everyone.

Comment

• Thank you, Katbran. I have a fairly large NA collection dating mostly from the 40's to the 70's. That petit point bracelet is from the 60's & the ring is from the 50's. I love turquoise & pearls. I agree that it just screams summer!

Comment

• Jeg I love your colorful face mask. Well done in adding some brightness in the dark.

Sydk- Your pearls look gorgeous and go well with your top.

Today I am wearing more freshwaters. The pastel colors are a nice pick me up.

Name:	IMG_5089.jpg
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	392603

Comment

• I love what everyone is wearing.

It's super hot down here. Over 90F. Yesterday I wore my white gold Mikimoto huggies with the All-Josh 2019 Harvest necklace.

Name:	IMG_7892.jpg
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	392604

Today I had some ZOOM conferences with clients and co-irkers, so I wore earrings that don't pinch me when I wear my headset. Kojima blue drops on topaz hoops. And The Swan made her spring debut on the white gold knit choker.

Name:	IMG_7894.jpg
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	392605

Comment

• Loving everyone’s pearls. Bweaves, the all-Josh strand looks amazing on that turquoise top.

Comment

Working...
                                X