Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your tahitians looks gorgeous with that color BWeaves.

Comment

• I recently made a purchase of Vietnamese Akoyas from Cees- 2.5-3mm and put together this strand with silver metallic seed pearls. I really like that I can double it up and also wear as one long strand! Really stunning pearls that I can wear to work.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	40564533-5BB0-4552-B8B4-0675EB3EE9B1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	389737
      Attached Files

Comment

• Humm, I have no idea why the attached images are upside down! Ugh! But the pearls even though tiny, it’s perfect for work! I love them!

Comment

• Even upside down, they're beautiful! Congratulations, 8mm.

Comment

• 8mm, they are gorgeous any way you look at it!!

Thank you, 86C!

Comment

• May I try?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you @lisa c!

Comment

• Hi, my pleasure! I would’ve done the other as well, but things seemed to be extra slow and reluctant on my phone. Better to quit while ahead.

Comment

• I just got a small lot of little colorful V. akoyas from Cees too; but they're intransit. 8mm, your pearls are lovely, and make a great "tiny" chain! Thanks for catching the first image, Lisa C Let's see if I can "right" the other, although my internet is slow tonight too ... here goes:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cees2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	389739
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Hi Cathykeshi! Thank you so much! I purchased 125 Akoya pearls and if I only used the Vietnamese Akoyas, my necklace would be about 19” length. But with the metallic silver beads the length of this necklace is 42”. If I purchased 250-300 pearls, this necklace would have really cost $$$! But I am very happy on how this turned out. Maybe I will save up for larger Vietnamese pearls -5mm to 6 mm for a future purchase!

-8mm
                      Last edited by 8mm; 09-20-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• I’m teying to catch up with everybody's beautiful pearls! I had cataract surgery and my vision was wonky during the process, making it difficult to spend time online. Then, I had trouble accessing Pearl-Guide. Now, my vision is the best it has been in 40 years and, as a bonus, I’m now seeing overtones on my pearls that I didn’t see before!

Comment

• Beautiful, 8mm!

Comment

• Wow I miss a few days and I'm so far behind ! Everything looks gorgeous...great layering Weaves !
                            jeg- those Fiji are just wild !! Crazy pointy drops !!
                            8mm Lovely necklace you made ! Nice idea to extend those Akoya !
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Love that strand. Light and easy to wear. Very versatile. And pretty!

Comment

• Such a beautiful strand 8mm, the tiny pearls are gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                                X