This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
    Wow, those colors are so lush and festive together, Red! I don’t remember seeing that pendant before. It’s quite a showpiece. Happy holidays to you!
    For you, jeg. I'll bump this thread as well. Merry Christmas!!!

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/sh...hay-Trunk-Show

BW - Thanks and enjoy working on a very quiet day.

Comment

• That pendant is truly a stunner ! I revisited the old thread and had a happy reunion with the process of your adoption ... Creyvoshay is the perfect piece for Christmas ( I'm happy to take care of it for you the rest of the year .. just saying.. ) .
      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thanks for the thread, Red- I made my comment on that thread. It's a gorgeous piece- it was fun to see the journey.

Comment

• aerinha, love the purples on you - I’d been eyeing those on Kong’s (bought gem multi edisons instead, but not sure if it will prove the right choice) - glad to see them again here.

Comment

• Today, it was Tahitian & WSS ombré strands with diamond & WSS earrings.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Great choices. The ombre is awesome. I also love the WSS and diamond earrings! -- Where did you pick those up, 86C?

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl, that is a stunning strand. Just beautiful.

Comment

• jeg, love the versatility of your new strands from Sarah

red, that pendant is gorgeous!

86Corvettegirl, beautiful ombre!

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl. I love those earrings. and the ombre' necklaces are gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by SydK View Post
                      aerinha, love the purples on you - I’d been eyeing those on Kong’s (bought gem multi edisons instead, but not sure if it will prove the right choice) - glad to see them again here.
                      They had two I was eyeing and I went with mine as it seemed more one color instead of multi. The other said purple but looked multi, although i had a red glow. I planned to get it too if my strand was a happy purchase but it sold the next day. Their other two gem edisons are gone now as well. I hope they get more in other colors.

Comment

• Thanks Sunseeker!

86C, your earrings and ombrés are so pretty!

Red, thanks so much for bumping that thread. Your pendant/pin piece is gorgeous. I love it with the pendant dangle you had made for it, and the story behind the pin. A very special piece in your one of a kind collection.

Comment

• 86C gorgeous ombrés! Those Pearl and diamond earrings are to die for!!!!!

Comment

• Mixed golden SS’s from Ruckus 2018, pearl chain made of Vietnamese Akoya pearls and Akoya keshi from Hong Kong show, and large GSS drop from Kojima Pearl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EAE4A8C5-2F83-467A-9692-834242D0529A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	385164

Comment

• JEG: I love that look. Triples are my favorite.

Comment

• Thanks, BWeaves! This is from yesterday. Seeing only a part of it in the photo, it looks like all I am missing are my mouse ears and big yellow bow. The pearls are from POJ- baroque SS’s, grown in wild oysters in a remote region of Australia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	42830AA8-B36B-4949-AE1E-CB385A03EB57.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	385167

Comment

Working...
                                X