Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching up on some posts here...it's almost too much to take in one viewing. So much beauty in here.
    BWeaves, I am really loving that tunic. Do you mind sharing the details?
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• JP: Here's the link to the Asymmetrical Tunic on Vivid Linen's website:

http://www.vividlinen.com/missy/prod...SABEgI67fD_BwE

I'm wearing my new Tahitian strand from you today with another linen dress. Photos to come later. Thank you!

Comment

• BWeaves, I forgot to mention it looks like you are back at work. (Meaning, not from home anymore) Hope you are recovered and also hope you still slip in a PJ shot once in awhile.

Comment

• Yes, I'm back in the office. I worked from home for a month and a half while my foot healed. Then, the day I took the boot off, I slipped and fell getting out of the shower and landed flat on my back. My own fault. I didn't dry the bottoms of my feet like I normally do because I didn't want to balance on one foot.

So I worked from home another week, with a couple days off to recover. I've very stiff and sore, but I'm back at work. Birkenstocks and breezy linen and pearls. At least the temperature got down into the 80s this week. Next week it'll be in the 70s. Sweater weather has to be around the corner.
          Last edited by BWeaves; 10-23-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
            JP: Here's the link to the Asymmetrical Tunic on Vivid Linen's website:

http://www.vividlinen.com/missy/prod...SABEgI67fD_BwE

I'm wearing my new Tahitian strand from you today with another linen dress. Photos to come later. Thank you!
            Can't wait to see it with your lovely linen! I just ordered your tunic, preparing for a trip out west.
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• JP: And here's your pearls!!!! I have a new necklace from OceansCove. It's Tahitians and tourmalines. It plays nicely with my Kojima necklace and earrings. I think the dark red linen drowns out the greens. I'll have to pair it with a lighter top to show off the colors better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_90b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	383991

Oh, and a new handwoven shawl. You can't see the best part, which is the extra weaving I did near the fringe at the bottom.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_90c.jpg
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	383992

Comment

• So many lovely pearls!

Jeg, I can’t stop admiring your tiny Akoya keshi and Akoya round long strands.

BWeaves, Pearl Dreams, and 86Corvettegirl thank you for the kind word regarding my pendant I posted a few days ago.

Here is another Kamoka pendant and ring.

Name:	IMG_6510 (2).jpg
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	383993

Name:	IMG_6504.jpg
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	383994

Comment

• BWeaves, I love your new necklace. I'd been admiring it on Etsy. Great design and color!

Comment

• Annie: Your ring and pendant are stunning. I love the purple glow in the center with the green outside. They look great with olive fabric.

Comment

• BWeaves, the tourmaline colors go so well with the pearls!

Comment

• annie, I love Kamoka, and your pieces are a beautiful representation!

Ack! BWeaves! Maybe you need to wrap yourself in bubble wrap! Have you tried pearls with bubble wrap? It would be a light, iridescent backdrop... Stay safe!

Comment

• BW, your Tahitian & Tourmaline necklace is stunning & I love the combination!

Annie, you have 2 more Kamoka winners!! Just beautiful!

Comment

• annie-- oh my gosh, that ring! Amazing.

Comment

• The necklace with tahitian and tourmalines is gorgeous Bweaves. So colorful.
                              That is a beautiful ring annie.

Comment

• Gorgeous Kamokas, Annie!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X