Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sorry about Cleopatra Sheri, such a beautiful cat. I to have an older cat, around 12, that have been poorly for the last year. She gets hairballs stuck in her intestines, we give her medicin and eventually they pass. Then she is a happy healthy cat for a month, then another round of hairballs. We did take her to the wet, they can take them out with surgery, but since she gets them so regularly it's no use. They gave us medicin though, but it takes forever to work. I really dont want to loose her

Comment

• I'm so sorry, Sheri -- it is very difficult. Hugs and virtual cat hairs.

Comment

• Oh Sheri so much love to you. I’m glad you have that beautiful pendant to give you a bit of comfort (and Starbucks never hurts either!)

PD, what great luck! Hopefully Stephanie will post a lot now, too.

Pearlsandstars, love your blue baroque Akoya!
        Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• I absolutely ADORE that octopus, Corvettegirl! So beautiful

Comment

• Oh no, la_corsetiere, I'm so, so sorry about Cleopatra It is always such a rough time when we lose a loved companion. Hugs and strength.

Comment

• Thanks, Jesskat. Thomas had the perfect pearl for what I wanted & it turned out very well. He also does special orders in gold but I wanted this one in silver.

Comment

• Should I redo in leather?

Click image for larger version

Name:	33ADCB45-9F04-435D-B3E6-DF5E85FE559D.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	383193
                I had loose pearls, was going to do lariat. Person I use to string my pearls offered to do something different. Like it, but thinking now I want leather. What do you folks think? Any suggestions?

Comment

• Pearls strung on leather would need the hole drilled large enough to accommodate the size of leather you use. The necklace you made looks nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marianne View Post
                    Pearls strung on leather would need the hole drilled large enough to accommodate the size of leather you use. The necklace you made looks nice.
                    Thank you, Marianne. Hadnʻt thought about this.

Comment

• OOOOMMMMGGGG! I just came back from the NY_NOW little h show!!!!!!!!!

Name:	IMG_7275.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	383199

Name:	IMG_7279.jpg
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	383200

Comment

• A few more eye candies!

Name:	IMG_6016.jpg
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	383201Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5906.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	383202Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5992.jpg
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	383203

Comment

• Fist Full of Pearls, starring Purrt Eastwood. Now playing in a theater near you!

If little h says that lapis is the pearl lining, then I'm laying on the lapis and pearls tomorrow.

Comment

• Wow, Purr... more rings than fingers!!! Love it . Thanks for sharing the amazing beautiful little h creations!

Comment

• Those are some amazing little h pieces, Purranha! Thank you for sharing the eye candy!

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                                Fist Full of Pearls, starring Purrt Eastwood. Now playing in a theater near you!

If little h says that lapis is the pearl lining, then I'm laying on the lapis and pearls tomorrow.
                                LOL How funny !! And that Lapis necklace..I had those same beads several years ago...gorgeous ! I made a necklace for my sister in law and then ordered more. They were crap... never found them again. Obviously they are still out there !

Purr - Love your fist full of Geodes ! How amazing they look !!

Pearlsandstars- I can understand your trouble catching the blue. It's really hard for some reason - I've got a pile of strands and it took about 20 photos to get a decent shot.. really frustrating. Like trying to catch orient.
                                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
                                X