Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks Marianne, BWeaves, CathyKeshi and Katbran! The weather was perfect for walking around. I don’t enjoy gambling at all, but I like walking around checking out the displays and shops and good food.

We ran into more New Years dragons that were sneaky dragons. They pretended to be sleeping, then went for the pounce.
3890AFCD-0E63-4158-A4FE-A8F814527977.jpg

36F99B30-2B4E-4B27-A822-9764FFC3E6B5.jpg

While walking around the Vegas shops, I found a new fuzzy coat. Wearing it here with a special Edison pendant from PP, a feather pearl necklace, and Japan Kasumi strand from Kojima.
2DBEF42F-10B9-487C-91FC-827BDA928FDF.jpeg

3619CC5E-F008-4179-B4D2-49B3DB8B359D.jpg

Thanks Red and Bailey! The fuzzy coat is very soft and warm. :eek:

Tahitian layers on a casual day. Inner strand is a Kamoka strand from a Ruckus. Outer strand is from Hawaii. Paired with a keshi scatter chain.
A57C03AB-7095-4617-862F-972730462BAF.jpg

9C463A77-A7B9-4841-84BF-6E5206728AD8.jpg

597E9564 1E3B 4297 9E89 8B14021869C7

Had no idea Vegas New Year would be such a delight ... the sneaky dragons!!!!!! The pink fuzzy coat and pearls is, as my grandson says ... "EPIC, I tell you, EPIC!". He's 12; he can't help it lol ;)

Your tahitians are epic as well Jeg. I love watching them. Epic is such a wonderful word, CathyKeshi, awsome as well. There are some more but I can't remember them just now.

Snow continues to fall here, as we get the winter that Sweden is missing this year. Squirrels attempt to raid the "squirrel-proof" bird feeder, and I cozy up inside with a creamy chenille sweater and Kojima pearls. I picked out this amazing wing pearl in July at the Pearls-By-the-Bay event.

20200119_100204.jpg

20200119_100025.jpg

20200119_095953.jpg

Such a pretty strand Red, you can keep the snow we should have had here haha. I don't miss the snow, just messy. Smart those squirrels, like mice. We caught 6 mice last time we visited the summercabin and 4 this weekend. They had gotten into a box of grasseeds in the attic. We can't find where they get in and they don't stay where the cats are either.

Thanks so much, Cathy and Charlotta. Epic is a great word, and your grandson stories always make me laugh. ;)

Red there’s something so snuggly about winter white with white and pastel pearls. Epic, for sure. I need to dig into some of my softer color clothes because you really do look cozy. In the meantime, here’s another Tahitian repeat for you, Charlotta-

Multicolored Tahitian rope from an Intergem show. Wearing it doubled-
093790AE-D5D5-48DE-9CCC-F7C40D734150.jpg

7F2AE502-0D7E-49A8-BADE-61DDBCE8CA66.jpg

2F1AAB97-F723-4D2E-8BF9-82DAB22F3AB1.jpg

Very pretty strand Red. I like the soft pastel colors that look great against your sweater. It is cold here as well. We took a two mile hike in 14 degree weather today. It was going well but we went a bit off the path due to the ice. Our friend went a bit rogue, not following my guide. I heard DH say "That looks wet" just as our friend walked onto thin ice and found himself knee deep in icy water when the ice broke. I can't help it- we are still chuckling about it. Friend was a good sport and all.

Jeg your Tahitians are really beautiful with such beautiful color and luster.

So many gorgeous looks. Between snow and dragons we have our own Song of Fire and Ice. Love the pink fuzzy coat and the squirrels.

Very pretty strand Red. I like the soft pastel colors that look great against your sweater. It is cold here as well. We took a two mile hike in 14 degree weather today. It was going well but we went a bit off the path due to the ice. Our friend went a bit rogue, not following my guide. I heard DH say "That looks wet" just as our friend walked onto thin ice and found himself knee deep in icy water when the ice broke. I can't help it- we are still chuckling about it. Friend was a good sport and all.

Brrr, this gave me goosebumps, Gemandpearlover, and a chuckle! Now I'm admiring those cozy sweaters and cuddly coats; so inviting! In the end, though, pearls will always steal the show!

Thanks , Gemandpearlover, Charlotta, BWeaves, Pattye and Katbran! Katbran, yes, the shows are in several locations. Vendors also vary depending on the location. It used to be a really big show, but not so much anymore.

Gorgeous lavenders Gemandpearllover, I had a bluish lavender strand years ago, but my daughter really liked that one so I gave it to her. It wasn't nearly as nice as yours though.

Back