Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is both attractive and versatile, Bonsava!

Does the tassel unclip from the other necklace? If so you could even use it with the station necklace.

Comment

• For my birthday dinner with friends, I decided to wear my GSS strand & stud earrings along with my favorite GSS ring & white & golden SS bangle.
      Attached Files

Comment

• What a great photo! You look amazing in those pearls!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks, PD. We had an awesome dinner & celebrated with chocolate martinis! While I'm on a buying band, I still want a mixed white & golden SS strand & I think I would like another GSS strand in a deeper shade of gold, too. I can't seem to get enough of pearls, especially SS & Tahitians.

Comment

• Ahhhh, sighing with pleasure and appreciation for Everyone in their the new beautiful pearls, delightful, make-me-smile photos and travelogue!
            Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• I love the long station necklaces. To me, they're versatile with being able to wear them long or doubling them for a layered look. Yours look wonderful on you! Is the pearl tassle a pendant or an enhancer?

Comment

• Happy Birthday 86C!

It’s been overcast and cool here, so I wore more layers this week.
                Sea of Cortez pendant with Seaglass Tahitian strand-
                Click image for larger version

Name:	A8B5D961-629A-44CA-9B39-3705DAB00D94.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	382408

Name:	A3654946-8367-452E-8489-5AA411BCC715.jpg
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	382409

SS Burmese strand with SS and Tahitian ombré strand-

Name:	15C1D75E-9DBE-4CB4-BE7B-B13A6F5FADD1.jpg
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	382410

And a couple rings. The gold ring is from Kamoka (Ruckus 2015), and the silver charm ring I purchased in Fiji.

Name:	7410B8A0-D7E8-447F-A844-81435980AE05.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	382411

Comment

• PD, 86C, It’s a pendant. It can be removed from the necklace, but can’t go on the station necklace, which doesn’t have a clasp.

Love that GSSP necklace! And the Tahitian strand/SoC pendant combo, and...etc., etc.

Comment

• Thank you, Jeg. OMG!!! Your pearls are beautiful. I especially like your SOC pendant & the Seaglass Tahitian paired together. And the Tahitian ombré is fantastic. I'm such a sucker for ombré strands!

Comment

• Great way to keep warm, jeg… just layer on the pearls

Comment

• Jeg- gorgeous pearls! Total eye candy. Don't know where to look first. The Burmese strand-- unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonsava View Post
                          PD, 86C, It’s a pendant. It can be removed from the necklace, but can’t go on the station necklace, which doesn’t have a clasp.
                          A couple of our forum members have this 14k hinged enhancer with interchangeable hook, which makes a pendant more versatile. It may only come in yellow gold, not sure.
                          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• I can't own them all, but here I can share them vicariously! I love everything. Corvette Girl, you look amazing in those GSSPs. Jeg, I will never tire of that Seaglass strand and, oh my, that Burmese strand! Thank you and more, please...

Comment

• Bonsava, I can't see all of the photos, but you are right about the station necklace - very versatile and perfectly light for summer.

Comment

• That enhancer hook can also be found in sterling silver; I have not seen it in white gold. I got mine on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                                X