Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many gorgeous posts lately! BW, I love your swan pins! jeg, your pendant collection and tincups are to die for! Kalmen, your earrings are absolutely stunning! Happy New Year to you! msc, your delicate jewlery is delightful! battah, your ropes are extraordinary! parelte, your soc bracelet is darling! Thank you all for so much eye candy!

Comment

• I saw Carolyn Ehret at dinner on my last night in Tucson. We kept looking across the length of the table, knowing we knew each other, but stuck. Finally, she remembered and came over. She looks terrific and I was so happy to see her.

Comment

• WOW jeg, your bit o everything necklace knocked my socks off!

Thanks, Pareltje, jeg and sunseeker! I'm pretty sure even those tiny but mighty pearls (love that!) are bead nucleated and not keshi. I should probably ask Cees about that though...
        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Thanks so much, Cathy, SunSeeker and MSC! GemGeek, how fun to run into Care at Tucson. Sounds like a lot of you were there!

Comment

• Wow, gorgeous.

Comment

• We’ve had a string of bright sunny days. It looks like spring outside (but chilly). Despite Punxsutawney Phil’s prediction, I’m hoping for an early spring!

Flower ring with keshi petals. Tahitian bracelets from POJ and Kojima-

Click image for larger version

Name:	A34BFE7E-A49A-4539-9B35-A3BED12AA212.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	380487

Comment

• That is so cute!!!

Comment

• I love this, jeg!

Comment

• Super cute!!!

Comment

• What lovely bracelets, Jeg ... makes me wonder why I do not have a Tahitian pearl bracelet? Now groundhogs, oh, we have LOTS of those here in PA .... They NEVER show their nasty little heads till long after any hint of cold is gone ... when they pop up to eat every garden plant you've ever had, sigh. That whole "Phil" thing is a punk on tourists I'm afraid LOL ... any seen on TV came straight from a zoo
                      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• OOOOOO, so cute.

Comment

• jeg that's so cuuuute! Love the pearls, and the sweet presentation! <3
                          Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Thanks everyone! Cathy, you definitely need a Tahitian bracelet. (at least one!) Those groundhogs sound like a nuisance! I have never seen one. Stuffies are much lower maintenance. These critters are from Okinawa, and have little bells on their tails. Maybe they need to upgrade to pearls?!

Name:	D211BD17-F78F-4495-A40B-AF5859FC0C78.jpg
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	380494

Comment

• I’ve had these strands forever and haven’t worn them much. I decided to mix them up and create long ropes. I ended up leaving the largest mm multi strand intact for now, but used the other strands.

Name:	8F8D3986-96DA-4FA4-AA6E-16EBA87B181B.jpg
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	380495

Name:	06C70FDE-73C4-4DE9-A49C-308A53B42DA2.jpg
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	380496

Comment

• Wow, the luster on those pearls is unreal Jeg ... lovely! Poor groundhogs are definitely NOT in the cute category of animals. My daughter has one burrowing under the foundation of her house ... all efforts by the dog, the kid, the ducks, and adult humans to extract or move this thing have failed ... while it wreaks destruction ....
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X