Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the pearl on pearl "tin-cup!" But that ring? Wowza. We need more close-ups.

Comment

• Thanks, BW! Here you go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DD2B2979-C367-4518-A1D3-68A49D66B4B3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	379506
      Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• That is so cool. How does it feel to wear a ring like that? I'm guessing it's more of a special occasion ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
          That is so cool. How does it feel to wear a ring like that? I'm guessing it's more of a special occasion ring.
          I'm wearing it at the office But I don't mind between-the-finger rings - I even have one that goes around two fingers. I mean, I wouldn't wear it to cook or do any kind of manual activity, but it feels fine when I sit at a computer all day. It's pretty heavy though, and you definitely feel this style of ring more than a regular ring.

Comment

• battah, battah, battah, That ring is shut the front door, run out the back and circle the block five times gorgeous!
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Battah, I love both pieces! Very striking and unique and a beautiful pairing.

Comment

• very nice battah! Love the Tahitian and akoya keshi strand, but that ring, oh my, love the design!

Comment

• I've already put in an order for battah's double flower ring. Hehe will post photos when it arrives!

Comment

• Woah statement ring!

Comment

• Hahaha, Purr, I'm not surprised. I do think it's the greatest compliment when we are inspired by each other. I'm sure the vendors love it, too.

Comment

• JP, you made me giggle. Thank you <3
                        Thank you, jeg, SS, kalmen, and Purr! <3 You ladies are the best.

Today's look was inspired by BWeaves' brooches. I've never worn any on a cowl neck before, but I'm loving the look. These are both vintage sterling and marcasite brooches. The more rounded one is actually a pair of dress clips on a brooch frame, so I can wear it either way. Love the versatility.

Name:	brooches.jpg
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	379516

Comment

• Originally posted by battah View Post
                          JP, you made me giggle. Thank you <3
                          Thank you, jeg, SS, kalmen, and Purr! <3 You ladies are the best.

Today's look was inspired by BWeaves' brooches. I've never worn any on a cowl neck before, but I'm loving the look. These are both vintage sterling and marcasite brooches. The more rounded one is actually a pair of dress clips on a brooch frame, so I can wear it either way. Love the versatility.

[ATTACH]57169[/ATTACH]
                          That ring is truly amazing...I'd love to see you do other pieces to coordinate, and wouldn't a clasp or an enhancer be fantastic on a strand of pearls.

Your pins look fantastic on your cowl neck. I never think to put pins on a cowl, but I love the look!

Comment

• Originally posted by Purranha View Post
                            I've already put in an order for battah's double flower ring. Hehe will post photos when it arrives!
                            Purr, you have such an amazing collection of beautiful rings...I'm not surprised at all that this will be gracing your finger as well. Can't wait to see what it will look like.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                              That ring is truly amazing...I'd love to see you do other pieces to coordinate, and wouldn't a clasp or an enhancer be fantastic on a strand of pearls.

Your pins look fantastic on your cowl neck. I never think to put pins on a cowl, but I love the look!
                              Thanks JP! Now you've got me thinking... stay tuned!

I'm giggling about the cowl neck thing because I got the idea from you! When you mentioned using brooches on shawl collars the other day I was thinking cowl necks because I always confuse the two. This is a great option though, I never know what accessories to wear with cowl necks. I don't wear earrings that often because they get caught in my hair, so brooches are a nice option. #bringbackthebrooch, guys.

Comment

• I'm still in a blue/green mood. I have a bad tendency of latching onto a color scheme and wearing it all week.

My new Tahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima worn between my pistachio akoyas and dark blue Vietnamese akoyas from PP. Rounded out with my black and white studs from Kamoka. The tin cup ombre's from pistachio near the pendant to dark blue and dark green near the clasp, and the pendant leans towards the blues with a green top.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_3ae.jpg
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	379517

Name:	IMG_4021.jpg
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	379518

Name:	IMG_4022.jpg
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	379519

OK, that's so weird. All three photos show right side up until I upload them, and then two of them tip over.

Comment

Working...
                                X