Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that look, Asurazzy

Ooh, GemGeek, what LOVELY earrings ... I look forward to seeing you wear them; they really suit you, and would look so nice with your dark hair!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank u luvglitz, Bweaves n Cathy. I have this custom made by my jeweller.

Comment

• Wow! What a beautiful necklace! Now I would love to see the necklace on a white background to better appreciate the arrangement.
        And that pendant is my favorite, too. It's funny how many favorites I have of our member's jewels. Bweave's earrings she got at the ruckus are another favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
          Love that look, Asurazzy

Ooh, GemGeek, what LOVELY earrings ... I look forward to seeing you wear them; they really suit you, and would look so nice with your dark hair!
          I will take the tip from Bweaves and try for a better ear shot soon. They do show nicely against my hair.

Comment

• BWeaves - I love those earrings !!! And your Vietnamese are always stunning !!

Looking good Asurazzy!

CathyK - Loving the go to earrings ! Those natural whites are so pretty !
            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Yellow gold Mikimoto huggies and my Judy Jetson necklace with druzy quartz. I never can capture how much these stones sparkle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3771.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	378682

Comment

• No makeup, but you get a better idea of pearl size. Now I just need a larger & matching pendant.

Name:	20171021_162809-1.jpg
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	378683

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                  Yellow gold Mikimoto huggies and my Judy Jetson necklace with druzy quartz. I never can capture how much these stones sparkle.

[ATTACH]56100[/ATTACH]
                  I love the white Druzy with black spots. I had a chance to buy a carved flower like that and passed on it, much to my later regret. Looks great!

Comment

• GemGeek, have you ever modeled for us your natural white hanadama necklace?

Comment

• Yes, it's on here somewhere with the blue and light gold together. And one of me wearing it at a ruckus podium. I won't be able to get my hands on it for a few weeks. The earring pearls are two sizes smaller, so they don't look right together.
                      Last edited by GemGeek; 10-22-2017, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Nice contemporary design BWeaves! GemGeek, you are lucky to have such a fresh complexion without makeup... Even with, I couldn't show my pearls as well as you
                        Pearls carver
                        www.instagram.com/pearlew_ericwindeck
                        www.facebook.com/pearlewindeck

Comment

• Originally posted by asurazzy View Post
                          My off the floor pearls strand hahaha! Layered with my fave pendant.
                          I'd be happy to sweep your floors any time for those pearls! They look fabulous on you.
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Wearing the white strand of South Sea keshi from Eastern Trade Winds in Bali along with my pendant from battah. On my right wrist is a bracelet of Sea of Cortez cultured pearls alternating with natural white hinge pearls. The ring is a Burmese South Sea pearl from Pearl Paradise set with blue sapphires in palladium by T Lee.

Name:	20171022_105137.jpg
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	378728

Name:	20171022_105102.jpg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	378730

Comment

• Wow Red!!! I do not remember seeing your Burmese pearl set ... stunning; are there more photos here on PG?
                              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                                Wow Red!!! I do not remember seeing your Burmese pearl set ... stunning; are there more photos here on PG?
                                Thank you, CathyKeshi. I found another picture in post #5592 of this thread. It makes reference to post #424 of baby nurse's 365 thread, but I didn't want to put any photos in her thread. I don't think I have a separate thread for this ring. I find I am wearing it almost daily lately, probably because it is small and comfortable and, not to mention, pretty to look at.

Comment

Working...
                                X