Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a perfect look Pkinnew; light yellow linen top and that elegantly simple necklace ... just perfect
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• I'm really enjoying your pictures, Pkinnew! Great pairing of pearls and colors/styles of tops. And yellow gold looks wonderful with your skin tone btw.

Comment

• pkinnew -- keep the pictures coming! I love seeing your pearl collection in action.

Today, my PP madama set:

]Click image for larger version

Name:	ear shot 1 3-11-15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	359198

Click image for larger version

Name:	neck shot 3-11-15.jpg
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	359199

Comment

• Those Madamas are to die for!!!!!
          WestPearls.com My Shop
          West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Originally posted by ckrickett View Post
            Those Madamas are to die for!!!!!
            <sigh> I agree! Those earrings suit you so well. And all the other recent posts by all have been wondrous. A simple pearl with yellow - wow!

Comment

• Those Madamas are just blue perfection! They look stunning on you, BAS!

Comment

• Ladies, what style, just love it all...
                As always, thank you for sharing.
                Happy Huku
                Queensland
                Australia

Comment

• They truly are a pleasure to look at. Blue, blue, blue...

Comment

• BAS, your madamas are always a pleasure to look at.

pkinnew, I love that spring combination! It looks great on you.

Comment

• Thank you, ladies. Please share what you wear -- it's such a pleasure to see everyone's pearls!!! Today, I wore my POJ metallics again with a different top:

Name:	neck shot 3-12-15.jpg
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	359201

Name:	ear shot 1 3-12-15.jpg
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	359202

Name:	ear shot 2 3-12-15.jpg
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	359203

Comment

• BAS, those pearls always look lovely ... it's amazing how they change color depending on lighting and the top you're wearing!
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Cathy -- so true! I took the neck shot above in dim lighting because the pearls looked so washed out nearer natural light -- but the ear shots are by my North facing windows.

Pearls. Dreamy.

Comment

• A first look at my Sea of Cortez mabes after setting. I'm planning to pick up the earrings tomorrow, and then do a separate thread. But, in the meantime, here is the pendant.

Sea of Cortez mabe, selected at the 2014 PP Ruckus and set by T Lee Designer Jewelry of Minneapolis. Setting is 18k yellow gold with 9 lavender sapphires.

Getting a neck shot of this baby is really tricky because all the camera sees is reflected light.

Part of the intention with the design was to have the piece coordinate with the T Lee elevation ring I had made with my PP Tahitian pistachio round from the Connoisseur sale last summer.

Name:	C_0375.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	359206Click image for larger version

Name:	c_0357.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	359207Click image for larger version

Name:	c_0348.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	359208Click image for larger version

Name:	c_0342.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	359209

Comment

• Oh, Red, I wish you could see my smile ear-to-ear! Thanks for sharing your wonderful, unique, gorgeously set mabe. I am so happy to see one of Douglas' pearls set so thoughtfully and beautifully! Are you over the moon?!

The shape of your mabe is just wonderful. The colors in your second shot are glorious.

Wear in the best of health, Pearl Sister!

Comment

• I thought it would make you happy, my dear BAS. I remain a bit nervous until I see the results of the earrings, however. But, I am most pleased with this pendant. Simply set, but with a little accent that leaves the pearl as the star.

Comment

Working...
                                X