Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red, your pearls are GSS & Kamoka pearls are beautiful and beautiful on you! Enjoy!

Comment

• Love it!!!!

Comment

• Today I have worn a DBTY necklace doubled and my Tahiti - diamond station necklace. I really like the look.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5321.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	376555

Comment

• Love that look, Katalin! You've become the tin cup queen
          Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Rotating Katalin.

Name:	IMG_5321.jpg
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	376556

Comment

• I love that top, too.

Comment

• Katalin - I love having a little necklace high up on the neck, just peeking out of the collar, as well as the long rope. And, linked together by the diamond stations is a wonderful look.

Comment

• OOOOO, Katalin, I love that whole look.

Oddly enough, it's similar to what I'm wearing today. I'm wearing a sleeveless, white, lacy blouse, with a short necklace and long rope of pearls.

It's one of my favorite looks on everybody!

Comment

• Oh yes! I love that look as well! Very light and nice for hot summer days!

Comment

• Kamoka "Color Magic" studs arrived today. It's a rainy day and rather dark indoors but I did my best with photos. Stepped outside for one photo. One is a bit fuzzy; I can't get the focus right in the available light. I'll take a few more when the light is better.
                      Here is the listing: https://kamokapearls.com/products/co...-stud-earrings

I really like them!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Amazing colors on those studs!!!

Here's what I really wore today. I wasn't copying Katalin, I swear.

My natural white 8mm Hanadama rope from PP. My 8mm Freshadama double strand with Nana's clasp in front. Nana's 7mm akoya earrings. Mom's freshwater bracelet and ring.

Name:	IMG_3295.jpg
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	376565

I really wanted 8 mm pearls when bought these, and I do love them, but they are much heavier than I thought they would be. In hindsight, I wish I'd gotten 7 mm pearls. They'd be half the weight.

Name:	IMG_3292.jpg
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	376566

I love how the 3 pearls in the clasp make it look like the strands are crisscrossing.

Name:	IMG_3296.jpg
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	376567

I felt my old white pearls were jealous of my new colorful Ruckus purchases and needed an outing so they didn't feel swept aside.

Name:	IMG_3297.jpg
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	376568
                        Last edited by BWeaves; 08-07-2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Wow, PD, those studs are fabulous!! Incredible colors. That was a great purchase!

Love that combo, BWeaves.

Comment

• 8mm is 49% larger than 7mm by volume, so basically it's half again as heavy. Think of it this way-- for every 2mm larger diameter, the weight doubles. 10mm weighs about double 8mm. (But in smaller pearls, 1mm makes a bit more difference, and in larger pearls a bit less difference.)

I love the ring!

Comment

• All that shininess! Pearl Dreams, those colors are magnificent! And BWeaves, those whites are gorgeous - I have serious rope envy.

Comment

• PD Those studs are stunning colours!! Absolutely gorgeous ! Lucky you !!
                                BWeaves - you look marvellous dripping in white pearls !!!
                                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
                                X