Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely dangles, Asurazzy. Did you purchase most of your 22k jewelry in Asia (in Indonesia)?
    Here in Europe we only have 18k gold.

Comment

• Beautiful!

Comment

• Thank you Pareltje and Sanippy.
        Yes most of my pearls jewelleries I got from Indonesia. They always use 22k gold or 91.6% pure gold for their handcrafted items. For their factory fabricated settings its 18k gold imported from China. I mostly get the pearls I want then basicly giving them design or Ideas on what kind of settings I want for necklaces, pendants, rings, bangles, bracelet etc. Its very reasonably priced too.

I saw pearls with gold plated or gold filled settings on etsy or 14kt gold on etsy or other site and the prices are astronomical...

Comment

• Love the earrings, asurazzy! I think I need to find a jeweler in Indonesia to start working with...
          Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• I love the long drop earrings. Very pretty.

Comment

• Vietnamese akoya and SoC keshi tinies cause it's been perpetually raining for the last 6 days...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1228.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	374942

Name:	IMG_1251.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	374943

Also, a Prothonotary warbler playing peek-a-boo!

Name:	prothonotary warbler.jpg
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	374944

Comment

• Okay, this is my first try at posting an image, so we'll see what happens. ;-) 8.5 - 9 lavender Freshadama studs from PP (where I started on this journey), with a rosebud button pearl necklace from Kojima. Overcast day. Click image for larger version

Name:	kojima1.jpg
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	374945

Comment

• Originally posted by MSC View Post
                  Vietnamese akoya and SoC keshi tinies cause it's been perpetually raining for the last 6 days...

[ATTACH]51444[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]51445[/ATTACH]

Also, a Prothonotary warbler playing peek-a-boo!
                  [ATTACH]51446[/ATTACH]
                  So pretty...and that warbler is so cool! My youngest is in college studying environmental science...she had a course on birds this past semester and LOVED it. She has become an avid birder...we had a Canada warbler in our yard the other day.
                  http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                  Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1763.jpg
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	374949 Speaking of birds...I had company for coffee the other day

MSC love the Keshi and the Warbler!
                    CurlyC - Lavender pearls are my favourite Freshwaters !!
                    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Had to see that one right side up Katbran

Name:	IMG_1763.jpg
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	374950
                      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you MSC and BWeaves.

Btw MSC keshi more expensive than regular pearls? Been interested in having them for quite some time now.

Tday wearing my big baroque fresh water set with 18 kt gold setting and chain. Pair of earrings and a pendant with chain. Hubby got it for me here in Sydney as a 3rd year wedding anniversary. Its the pearl jewellery I wear the more often. They are pretty tough. Not fragile I mean. I like the white silverish color.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I'd take that coffee mate anytime!

Thank you, Jersey, Kat, and asurazzy Whether or not keshi is more expensive than cultured I think depends on the rarity of the keshi and their size and quality. For their size and quality, the SoC keshi are more expensive than the cultured pearls because they are so rare. I haven't seen an erotochromatic quality SoC keshi yet (though I might die and empty out my bank account if I did!). The Tahitian keshi's I've purchased have not been as expensive as the cultured pearls and that too has to do with quality. I haven't seen Tahitian keshi's with the mirror luster that really high quality Tahitian's get. I've never purchased SSP keshi as of yet, so I can't comment on those, but others here have.

It's a slippery obsessive slope, Jersey! Does your daughter do ebird? I've resisted because I don't have the spare time to get sucked into that rabbit hole. My boss is obsessive about it though.

Comment

• Lovely pearls everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by MSC View Post
                              I'd take that coffee mate anytime!

Thank you, Jersey, Kat, and asurazzy Whether or not keshi is more expensive than cultured I think depends on the rarity of the keshi and their size and quality. For their size and quality, the SoC keshi are more expensive than the cultured pearls because they are so rare. I haven't seen an erotochromatic quality SoC keshi yet (though I might die and empty out my bank account if I did!). The Tahitian keshi's I've purchased have not been as expensive as the cultured pearls and that too has to do with quality. I haven't seen Tahitian keshi's with the mirror luster that really high quality Tahitian's get. I've never purchased SSP keshi as of yet, so I can't comment on those, but others here have.

It's a slippery obsessive slope, Jersey! Does your daughter do ebird? I've resisted because I don't have the spare time to get sucked into that rabbit hole. My boss is obsessive about it though.
                              I'll have to ask her.
                              http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                              Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• so many beauties to enjoy!!

msc, love your keshi necklaces! Yes, it's been rainy here too! ..for days and days!
                                asurazzy, you look beautiful in your wss drop earrings and big baroques!
                                Curly Celt, welcome to P-G! your rosebud strand is lovely!

Comment

Working...
                                X