Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Sanippy! I've been dreaming having full strand of Tahitian peacocks like yours. Checking in wallet...ummnn nope..not gonna happen anytime soon ahahah! Look all those colors!

Comment

• Thank you, Kat and Amti!!!! I hope to get some more....

asurazzy, gorgeous pendants! especially the big flower.

ahhhhhh, love your T's sanippy!
      Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• A couple of days ago I wore my little h pendant on my PP pistachio akoyas, with my PP blue akoya rope. I paired these with my Kojima blue drops on my diamond huggies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2892.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	374787

Next day, I wore La Perlagrina pendant from Kamoka with my Kojima tin cup, and my Komoka black/white studs.

Name:	IMG_2898.jpg
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	374788

And yesterday, I wore my birthday akoyas from my Mom, with her SS drops on their original huggies.

Name:	IMG_2911.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	374789

Pattye! Thank you so much for your suggestion to have the posts on the huggies made longer. That did the trick! I can now wear them on my fatter earlobes (Mom had tiny earlobes). The longer post distorts the shape of the huggie slightly, but it's not noticeable at all when worn.

Name:	IMG_2913.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	374790

Your solution was one that never occurred to me as even being an option. So simple and so effective, although it took the jeweler a couple of tries to get it right.
        Last edited by BWeaves; 05-21-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Sanippy, those Ts have outstanding color and luster!

BWeaves, you have so many nice pieces. Your new keshi strand is probably my new favorite, although I do love all your huggies! If I had pierced ears, huggies would certainly be on my list of must haves. Glad Pattye's suggestion worked. There is such a great wealth of knowledge on this board and I love when brains come together to successfully solve a problem!

Comment

• Swoon, BWeaves, just swoon! What an inspired fix to your huggie dilemma.
            Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Amit--love the different looks! Quite the chameleon!
              Sanippy--nothing boring about perfection! Those T's are beautiful!
              BWeaves--beautiful combinations! All so pretty.

I am going to a dinner party at a friends and was channeling my inner Chanel, I read that when in doubt what to wear...think WWCW. What would Coco wear. Here is a mash up of my 9mm WSS (my wedding pearls, a 50 inch 6mm akoya rope, my metallic 36 inch FWP from POJ, and a sapphire and FWP necklace of my own creation. What I learned here is that as much as there are differences in pearls, they are really more alike than not. I am not so afraid to mix as I am inspired by you ladies who come up with such great combinations.

Name:	IMG_1449.jpg
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	374794
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Pearly-Whites; 05-21-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• I would love to learn from you why these pics from my iPad do this!!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1449.jpg
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	374796. I am trying!??
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Sanippy: Love your circled T's.

PW: Love your inner Channel. I've learned from this website that I can mix just about any of my pearls together and they don't have to match. They look great together. Whereas years ago I would have freaked out if my earrings didn't exactly match my necklace.
                    Last edited by BWeaves; 05-22-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Beautiful everyone!!!
                      WestPearls.com My Shop
                      West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• BW--Me too! I used to think that everything had to match and coordinate. I actually think that it is much more interesting if they don't. I do however, respectfully disagree that you can have too many white pearls!! I don't think that you can have too many white pearls.

Comment

• sanippy, P-W, BW - so many pretties in the last few days!!!

Comment

• PW- love the combo of the pearl ropes !

Sanippy- gorgeous pearls are never boring !

BWeaves - so many lovely combinations ! And so pleased that the earrings now fit !
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• PW, your inner Chanel is doing a great job!

Comment

• Beautiful pearls BWeaves & PW!

Comment

Working...
                                X