Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's very lovely, cyndayco ... it's so nice when an obsession becomes reality I'd say it's much prettier than the original photos look.
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
      It's very lovely, cyndayco ... it's so nice when an obsession becomes reality I'd say it's much prettier than the original photos look.
      Oh, yeah. Here is the original photo.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful, cyndayco! I love those colours. Very nice length on you, too.

Comment

• Saltwater mabes are usually grown in pteria penguin. They are sometimes dyed and sometimes they get extra color by using colored resin inside when they take the implants out and make the mabes. That is a killer necklace and it looks perfect on you!

Comment

• Such lovely items!

Comment

• Well, I can see from that photo why you were captivated, Cyndayco
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Wow fabulous necklace cyndayco, it reminds me of the SoC mabe necklace.

Comment

• Originally posted by kelluvpearls View Post
                  Wow fabulous necklace cyndayco, it reminds me of the SoC mabe necklace.
                  Precisely! Since I couldn't afford the SoC mabe necklace–besides, pkinnew beat me to it–I thought this would be my version of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyndayco View Post
                    Precisely! Since I couldn't afford the SoC mabe necklace–besides, pkinnew beat me to it–I thought this would be my version of it.
                    Both are fabulous!

Comment

• kelluvpearls - Those earrings look fantastic on you and I absolutely love your necklace! Very chic and fun!

cyndaco - How could I not love your new necklace?! The mabes are amazing and the opals add a nice punch of color. Great workmanship and it looks perfect on you. Congratulations!

Comment

• I couldn't find the right pearl necklace to wear with my clothes today (what????) but as I was looking through my jewelry box I found this bracelet that I haven't worn in a long time. I purchased it years ago from either HSN or ShopHQ (now Evine) and you can see my love of the bypass design again!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful bracelet, pkinnew.

Comment

• Thanks, Tucs! It's a little different for me but cool!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-02-26 17.09.25.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	359054Thank you pkinnew and I love your bracelet, it fits your wrist perfectly. I am wearing my other project strand today.

Comment

• kelluvpearls, please tell us more about your project ... very pretty! (apologies if you already did and I've forgotten ...)
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X