Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kalmen22 View Post
    Imgarden that holy grail is gorgeous. And the mix and layering oh wow. Great stuff

Bweaves I admire your kojima tahitians. They look glorious yes I would imagine cousin and aunts checking you out. Sorry about the circumstance.

BN yes I remember a blog from POJ about blue south sea and that's the batch I think. I love it. It glows and the baby blue colour just gets me.
    Yes! I remember that POJ blue SS blog! How lovely that it glows-- it seemed to even from the distance in your pic.

A few of us have some of Pkinnew's beloved pieces. She'd be happy knowing how much we enjoy them

Comment

• Mom expected me to wear pearls. I know she'd have loved them.

Comment

• Wonderful, BWeaves

Comment

• Originally posted by lmgarden View Post
          Yesterday I wore my holy grail ripple strand from PoJ with a fireball pendant from PP, and a pink metallic rope from the last Black Friday sale. This strand changes color with the slightest change in light and position. I

I got a bit carried away with so many photos! The last photo is facing direct window light. I think at some point I'll switch out all the white pearls for more colorful pearls - or maybe just a couple. I'm enjoying the mix the way it is for now.

Thanks to BabyNurse and Purranha, last year I decided to take the plunge and buy one when I saw how beautifully they wore their strands!
          you know........ you'd so be the envy of any elizabethan monarch.......
          just saying....
          *i'll go back to drooling and sighing now...*

Comment

• moneymeister: Your B/W earrings turned out lovely! Enjoy! I'm really amazed how much I'm wearing mine. They go with everything, even things they don't match, they just "go."

Comment

• Thank you, BW - I've no doubt your mother would have wanted you to wear beautiful pearls in her honor!

Thank you, Baby Nurse... for showing us all that holy grail ripples even exist!

Thank you, Kalmen and Pearly-Whites, and Moneymeister lovely tin cup - the size of your mixed studs look perfect on you!

SunSeeker, I almost bought a very similar pendant from Kamoka at the last Ruckus - thought about it for too long, by the time I decided it was gone!

Trulyviolet, thank you... I really like the fun of combining necklaces, but at times I feel I might be gilding the lily...a little...sometimes...

Comment

• Moneymeister I really like the black and white studs but I especially love that tin cup! I hope you don't change anything about it, unless the pearls flip in an annoying way, they look beautiful as is. Like the combo of iridescent funky shaped keshi and more regularly shaped baroque Tahitians (Tahitians?).

Comment

• Wow I am so far behind !
                  BWeaves - lovely pearls and earrings...I have no doubt you were ogled ! Such wonderful colours !
                  Lmgarden- what an amazing styling of hose absolutely amazing pearls ! Love that little rope !
                  MoneyM - love that tin cup ! Theses various round pearl and Keshi combos are adorable!
                  https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	VietnameseAkoyasBlue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	372552 Today I wore my blue Vietnamese Akoya rope, folded in half & twisted, 36" long, 7.5-8mm, roundish-baroque from last years' Ruckus. I love the blues!

Comment

• Imgarden!!! Lovely seeing your HG Ripples! I LUV LUV LUV your strand and your stylings with the baby blue Vietnamese akoya you had during the ruckus. This new paring is STUNNING as well! Love how the ripples pick up different color with various pairings.

kalmen22 - So glad you got that BSS Pendant! It is HUGE and beautiful - I remember drooling over that in pkinnew's preloved collection!

Comment

• Ah, it's nice to be needed lol ... These Blue V. Akoyas are lovely, SunSeeker!

Click image for larger version

Name:	VietnameseAkoyasBlueRSUP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	372553
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• What a difference the proper orientation makes, Cathy!

Beautiful akoya and especially lovely on you, SunSeeker!

Comment

• Sun seeker--Those are some gorgeous blues! They look lovely on you!

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSeeker View Post
                              [ATTACH]49043[/ATTACH] Today I wore my blue Vietnamese Akoya rope, folded in half & twisted, 36" long, 7.5-8mm, roundish-baroque from last years' Ruckus. I love the blues!
                              Beautiful Vietnamese akoya rope - I like it doubled! They look larger than most Vietnamese akoyas I've seen...what size are they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Purranha View Post
                                Imgarden!!! Lovely seeing your HG Ripples! I LUV LUV LUV your strand and your stylings with the baby blue Vietnamese akoya you had during the ruckus. This new paring is STUNNING as well! Love how the ripples pick up different color with various pairings.

kalmen22 - So glad you got that BSS Pendant! It is HUGE and beautiful - I remember drooling over that in pkinnew's preloved collection!
                                Aww, thank you, Purranha! Very kind words coming from someone as creative as you! You and Baby Nurse wear your holy grails so well, I just couldn't resist!!

Comment

Working...
                                X