Clear All

• Quite small! 7-7.5mm from memory!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	372182

Comment

• Those are my favorite lavenders I've ever seen, hanadama. I love when you post photos of them
      Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Aww thank you MSC!

Comment

• Small but elegant, hanadama...I love them.

Comment

• What Pareltje said.

Comment

• Thanks ladies!

BW - love your Tahitians!
              hanadama - those lavenders are so pretty, I think they're a great size for your ears!

I'm wearing these dainty and simple baroque blue Akoya drops today. They're 8-8.5mm and the colour and overtone are mesmerizing.
              I would love to own an opera or rope length blue Akoya tin cup one day!

Name:	IMG_0531.JPG
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	372186

Name:	IMG_0535.JPG
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	372187

Comment

• I have posted this strand before...it has been a busy week so I haven had an opportunity to post something new.

Tahitians with on white SSP with 10mm WSSP studs.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1258.jpg
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	372190

Comment

• Tahitians go so well with my winter clothes (even if it is 80F here today).

La Perlagrina from Kamoka, and my Kojima earrings.

Name:	IMG_2178.jpg
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	372196

Comment

• Karmen--I am with you, I would love a blue akoya rope as well. The problem is finding one that has the beautiful depth of color that your earrings have. They are very pretty.

BW-That is a beautiful look with the blue. You have an amazing collection!

Comment

• Beautiful blues Karman! I'd also love to own a strand of blue akoya.

Pearly whites, that strand looks lovely on you!

I love your Kamoka pendant BWeaves!

Silver Ts for me, I really need to get on to restringing these!

Name:	IMG_6818.jpg
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	372197

Comment

• You guys are making me want silver T's. They look amazing with a white T-shirt.

Comment

• Well everyone looks so lovely !! Such gorgeous pearls. The lavender with aqua are such an unusual colour !
                          And Karman..those blue Baroque Akoya are beautiful pearls !!
                          BWeaves- Can't beat a good Tahitian Drop shape !! But I would DIE in that jacket at 80degrees !! It's been over 100 here for a few days...omg...dreadful outside!!
                          PearlyW Love the necklace and those earrings...I do hanker for some nice SS studs..
                          Hanadama - those silver look so pretty ! I do love the light silver greys ! And BWeaves is right..they look great on the white T-shirt!
                          https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                          https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thanks BWeaves & Katbran!

I'm a colour junkie so am surprised by how much I love silver Ts.

Comment

• What beautiful pearls, ladies!
                              Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• I love seeing everyone's lovely pearls! Karman, I especially like your blue earrings!

I'm wearing my Tahitian bracelet with the toggle clasp. The clasp makes it a dream to take on and off.

Name:	IMG_0999.jpg
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	372212

Name:	IMG_0998.jpg
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	372213

Comment

Working...