Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWeaves, love the closeup of your hanadamas�� Is that beautiful red/magenta Shawl also one of your weaving? Really stunning.
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• MSC, that little pearl really packs a punch!

Kalmen, lovely studs. That size really suits you!

BWeaves, great combination of colourful pearls. And I love your natural white hanadama!

Comment

• Thank you, PW and hanadama. The T came from JP, naturally
        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Thank you all.

Cathy, the shawl is handwoven, but not by me. I bought it in an Irish shop. It goes with everything. It's soft fine wool, and the color shifts from reds through purples and blues to green on the other side. I just realized that it looks like a Tahitian pearl.

When I bought it, my husband wanted me to buy a second one in a different colorway, and I thought, "I only need one." Afterwards, I was kicking myself for not getting the second one, too.

Moral of the story: Always listen to darling hubby when he tells you to buy more of what you love.

Comment

• Today I have on a strand of white freshwater fireball pearls. They were purchased in Hawaii several years ago when nobody know exactly what these were. I was shopping for some WSS baroques and they were (and still are) out of my price range. I restrung them recently with a baroque looking clasp. These tend to be heavy so I used a heavy duty synthetic stringing material. I had on a white blouse but took it off to better see the pearls. I am on the lookout for a purple/multicolored fireball/flame all strand.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1232.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	371870Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1246.jpg
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	371871Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1247.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	371872Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1237.jpg
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	371873Click image for larger version

ID:	371872Click image for larger version

ID:	371872

Comment

• I know people don't really have much good to say about Honora pearls, but I must share one of the prettiest strands of these I have seen with the most gorgeous luster Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1249.jpg
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	371874Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1249.jpg
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	371874Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1248.jpg
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	371876was in an Honora airport store.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Cute studs, Karman.
                Lovely layering Bweaves and lovely magenta shawl too. I'm a big fan of magenta.
                Those are gorgeous fireballs, Pearly-Whites. Indeed they have good luster. Maybe they belonged to the best batch of pearls that Honora sold?

Comment

• These did NOT come from Honora, I just mentioned that I saw some lovely ones there.

These came from a vendor in Hawaii back before anyone knew what they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearly-Whites View Post
                    These did NOT come from Honora, I just mentioned that I saw some lovely ones there.

These came from a vendor in Hawaii back before anyone knew what they were.
                    Oh I apologize. I misunderstood you then.

Comment

• I've been wearing the new GSSP ring hijacked from mom quite a lot these days. Paired it with green tourmaline today and the color combo feels refreshing to me!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4890.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	371877

Comment

• Both rings are outstanding! Your mom is the best
                        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Hhaha thank you MSC - and GSSP is raided from mom, but green tourmaline ring is mine! It is one of the stock designs from The Gemstone Project.

Comment

• Purr loving those rings!
                            I'm not much of a coloured stone person but you're changing my mind.

Today I'm wearing baroque blue akoyas.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1485426474802.jpg
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	371878

Comment

• So much wonderful in this thread...
                              http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                              Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Purranha, both rings are gorgeous but that GSSP--I just about died and went to pearl heaven. Is it surrounded by yellow diamonds too?

Kalmen, those blue akoyas are stunning.

Comment

Working...
                                X