• Show
Clear All

• gorgeous!!!
    WestPearls.com My Shop
    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Originally posted by Icyjade View Post
      Lovely eye candy everyone!

Love my newly set drops. 10mm ssp that I bought last year and finally found settings for them ytd.

[ATTACH]43326[/ATTACH]
      OMG...these are Ah-may-zing! I love those findings...so sorry that our trip to Singapore was cancelled. Maybe next year....
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• lmgarden - Your pearl and brooch combos are beautiful!
        kalmen22 - The multi-strand you're wearing is truly amazing!
        icyjade and newberry - Diamonds and pearls always make me smile!

Comment

• It's been a couple of weeks without internet, so I'm playing catch-up. Looking gorgeous as usual, Ladies!
          Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• This was yesterday's set as we visited my mother:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	367966
            Necklace is from Wen and the earring is "made by me". Here a closer look:

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	367967

Comment

• Today I wore my lilac bead nucleated freshwaters from Wen an earrings from Cathrine Cardellini:

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	367968

Comment

• Love it, Katalin! Those earrings you made are gorgeous.
                Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• OOOO, I love the flower drop earrings. Well, I like everything, but those are very unique and special looking.

Comment

• Katalin,that lavender FW necklace is stunning. I think I need to put sunglasses on to look at them because of the shine!

Comment

• OOOOOps. I just took off my big, blue, baroque akoyas and they broke at a knot. Time to restring. I'm toying with getting a different clasp. I love the orbit clasp, but I wonder if I should just restring with the ball clasp it has currently and spend my pearl money on something at Ruckus. Decisions.

Comment

• lmgarden, really adore that top pendent!

Comment

• Bweaves... that's hard decision to make! Just saw the old posts of 2014 ruckus. So many things to buy. You will want extra cash on you.

Katalin I think I was eyeing the same lavander/lilac strand. But I already had 1 in a smaller size so I gave it a miss. It looks fabulous on you!

Today I'm in my what I call "collecting enough Tahitians to make a tin cup" look. Top is from Jac and Bottom is from Wen. Both I took it out of a strand I bought. It's so nice to be able to string your own pearls and pick up a couple to use as pendants. Wire wrapping can be improved for sure.Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1469611594993.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	367985

Comment

• Kalmen what gorgeous pearls! The bottom one is spectacular. Which mix is the strand from? I haven't seen anything as nice in her etsy store.

Comment

• Hanadama
                              It was from her silver Tahitian strand. But almost a year ago. The ones I see now on her site not as nice. This is the prettiest pearl on the strand.

Comment

• Gorgeous, Kalmen! I didn't think Wen would have good Tahitians but that one is lovely. Good to know! I love how you put that pendant together, very pretty.

BWeaves, agreed with Kalmen, I'd save the $$ for the ruckus. Since you can restring it yourself, you can always either wait, or restring it with your current clasp now and upgrade later.
                                Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

Working...
                                X