Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Love the bubbles Battah. U do choker style so well.
Loving the layers Bweaves. That little H is just a standout framed by the blues.

Had an event at work. And wore my light mix tahitian strand. I made it shorter using a shortener (trick I learned here) to suit the dress better. Knotted it myself but the ends are getting loose! Ahhh. The happens on the 3 pearl from clasp usually. Hmm maybe I'm not pulling tight enough. Will restring it.

light mix tahitian strand

Bweaves- those blues! They are exceptional! Very nice look altogether.

Battah- still love that necklace! Those gold beads work so well with the pearls.

Lalmen- seriously mesmerizing silvers! Those are a great size on you, and that dress is pretty too!

Thanks, loves! Lary the little beads are actually eggy little metallic lavender pearls!

Kalmen you look stunning!! Do you put a dab of glue on your last knot? That can help.

Wow..they're so pretty I thought they were gold.
I did a similar necklace with rosebud pearls and little gold beads. I liked how that came out, too! Playing with designs is fun :)

Bweaves i like that your new little h pendant is so versatile and seems to match everything you already have! Your pearls look happy together!

Kalmen your light strand is so luminous!

Bweaves, i love the blues and especially the pistachios. It really goes well with the little H pendant.

I love the light mix and grey tahitians ladies

Charisyl those are lovely!

Pareltje, it's an 8-strand braid.

Golden South Sea Pearls today

Golden South Sea Pearls today

I was desperate to wear pearls. Temperatures haven't dropped at all in Dallas. However, I decided to wear pearls anyway. I chose my golden SS monsters 12-15mm and simple black clothing. Really foolish in this heat, but as I said, I was desperate to be able to wear pearls again. If only fall would arrive!
 12-15 mm golden South Sea strand

Luvglitz- Wow! I don't blame you for wearing that showstopper anyway, regardless of what the "anyway" is.

ooh luvglitz, those beauties are meant to be worn! Gorgeous.

Thank you everyone. I have worn smaller ropes during the summer but hardly any chokers especially since I like my pearls large.

Back